Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What topical fat burner is good?

Kaspars1234

Is there such a thing as a topical fat burner? I knowthat you can not do spot fat loss, but I really want to give a littleboost to fat loss in my belly because it won't go away. What do youuse for this?

There are few topical fat burners that will work for you. For me, the only one that has really proven itself to be useful and effective is Yohimflame. Me and my wife use it on a regular basis, and the effects are really visible. Besides, it gets absorbed very well, and with its spray it is easy to apply.

i use yohimflame on my stomach since that is the toughest and last place we typically store fat as men

there is no way to spot train a spot but yohimflame does go in there and help eat up excess fat

What about pill yohimbe bark extract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have even seen guys apply yohimflame before cardio or training and then wrap the area in plastic wrap. I am not sure if it was more effective but they swear by it.

What about pill yohimbe bark extract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yohimbine is an extremely effective fat burner. Yohimbine is a pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent. Alpha-2 receptors are found in the highest concentrations in stubborn body fat areas like lower back and lower abs. Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:
14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person

The problem with oral yohimbine is that it is a pretty harsh compound and most people feel terrible when using it. I don't like the feeling when using it at all. My skin feels itchy and all I feel all wired out and jittery.

The nice thing about a topical product like yohiflame is that you get all the benefits of yohiflame but none of the stimulant side effects. It doesnt cause the same central nervous system crash that the stimulant would do if you took the product orally. You can also apply it directly on the stubborn fat stores you are trying to get rid of so it's extremely effective at helping reduce fat in those really stubborn areas.

You can order yohiflame from n2bm.com need2buildmuscle.com or needtobuildmuscle.com
All 3 are approved retailers of N2BM products.

Top Bottom