Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to take on mondays

why does everyone want to 'take something' to fix their problems in life? there is nothing to take if you hate your life .sounds to me like you hate your job or school.

I remember hating sunday nights when i was a kid cause i had school the next day lol. as an adult I fucking love monday's cause i love my job. get a job you love and you won't hate monday's

i laugh when i hear about people taking vacations. what is a vacation? everyday should be a vacation .. what is stopping you from doing what you want to do when you want to do it?

I wonder what to take to boost my energy on Mondays, I feel really lethargic and lazy, thanks.

The key is not to cane it like a moron all weekend. The point of time off is rest.

It sounds to me like you are stuck in a rut and need a major life change. There is no better feeling then loving what you do for work and looking forward to Mondays.

It sounds to me like you are doing a 9-5 that you hate. It might be time to go back to school and purse a major career change. Something to think about at least.

Top Bottom