Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sweetener do you use for protein @ proteinfactory.com

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Just wondering what you guys use and what tastes the best. I accidentally ordered "plain" and got chocolate CFM that has no flavor what so ever. Shits hard to swallow.

Looking for sweetener here not flavor.

Also any ideas to what I can add to my mistake to make it taste better?

dude

use the sucralose it make it taste delicious. i have 10 lbs of the chocolate ion exchange whey and 5 lbs of the calicum cassinate in chocolate they taste like hersheys syrup they are by far the best tasting proteins i have ever tried and ive almost tried them all.

minitor2

Minitor2- where did u see that one? These are whats listed,
- Stevia
-Aspartame
-Acesulfame
-Splenda
-Plain
?????????????????????????

I use a blend: Acesulfame and Stevia
Don't ask how it tastes, because the 5% Bovine Serum in my mix is enough to make ANYTHING taste like shit! Words can't describe how bad that stuff tastes.
I chose that combo (Ace/Stevia) because it is used in HDT 5+1, which I consider the best tasting powder I've ever had.

its the splenda bro its so good i could drink it all day. im totally impressed and will be ordering on a regular basis with them i also got the amminogen with both blends.

minitor2

splenda for sure.....the anabolic chocolate formula with aminogen is unreal...i could drink them 5 times a day and love every sip.

Also any ideas to what I can add to my mistake to make it taste better? [/B][/QUOTE]

you can run to your local health food store and get some stevia powder or liquid to ad to your mistake, its pretty decent tasting... you might even be able to order some splenda packets online or pick them up somewhere local....

clubhead said:
splenda for sure.....the anabolic chocolate formula with aminogen is unreal...i could drink them 5 times a day and love every sip.

How do you mix it? I'm currently in the process of sampling every protein combo (read: not 100% whey) made by manufacturers I trust and buy from. I'm looking for something that mixes with a spoon in water... haven't found it yet. If I'm stuck with a blender, that's fine, I guess.. but I'm just curious..

How do you mix your protein? :)

-B

Top Bottom