Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supplements to Increase endurance/ improve recovery

Faulzool

Hello IM a spartan racer and Im looking to qualify for championships and get get an edge for my racing. My training is 6-7 days a week. I have a few supplements in mind but IM wanting some opinions as well. I will not take anything that effects my hormones. IM also taking the standard betaalanine,creatine,multi, fish oil.

Performance:
Cardarine (does it matter if it’s liquid or capsule forms?) also what are some places to buy it at? Ive only seen a few and it’s quite expensive.
Cardarine or cordycepts? I hear some people responded better to the mushrooms.
EPO(IÂ’ve heard about it but the side effects and dangerous donÂ’t seem worth it)

Recovery:
SNS Growth factor XT(for getting some good sleep)
Follidrone 2 (for the Epicatechin)
Transdermal Laxogenin
Cluster dextrose
Actigin

I can definitely vouch for cardarine taking your endurance to the next level and beyond. Whether it is liquid or capsule doesn't matter as long as the quality is there. Unfortunately, you are right about the cost. It is expensive, because the raws are expensive. If you find it cheap, I would be very wary, as sarms and ppars are often faked. I personally use esarms.com to get mine, and have great results. Regarding EPO, that may be helpful if your goals run towards extreme endurance as would be seen by marathon runners, however it is not something that particularly fits my goals.

Top Bottom