Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supplement is better at boosting test. Animal Pack Test vs Mstack.

dopeycdxx

What supplement is better at boosting test. Animal Pack Test vs Mstack
If you know of any other good oral test boosters all relevant info is greatly appreciated .
If suggesting other test boosting supps please state whether pct is needed or not.

What supplement is better at boosting test. Animal Pack Test vs Mstack
If you know of any other good oral test boosters all relevant info is greatly appreciated .
If suggesting other test boosting supps please state whether pct is needed or not.
Rs-transaderm, there's logs all over the forum on this stuff and all of them have been giving great feedback. No pct is required but it is recommended that you follow it up with form. Phytoserms 347 had also got some great reviews. And of course you have hcgenerate which I have used several times and love the stuff. You can find all these products at needtobuildmuscle.com

I would say the good ole DAA and it cost a lot less

Sent from my MB860

I would recommend Unleashed from needtobuildmuscle.net. Raises free T which is most important. That would be a great stand alone test booster.

I have used both animal test and m-stak and originally found test to be far superior. I ran it for 42 days straight and made some great gains in size and strength. I have run m stak a number of times and was originally disappointed with it, but have since grown to love it. In particular, the strength gains are great. If you have never run either, my suggestion would be to get 2 tins of test and one m stak and run 42 days straight on test then use the m stak.

Okay i decided to take Animal Pak test and Unleashed together. My old flat mate used both at the same time he was rocked up pretty good. Any suggestions on how to prevent a crash after or just stop taking one at a time.

Okay i decided to take Animal Pak test and Unleashed together. My old flat mate used both at the same time he was rocked up pretty good. Any suggestions on how to prevent a crash after or just stop taking one at a time.
idk about animal pak but unleashed can be ran year round, so if you are concerned just drop the animal pak and continue with unleashed

Animal test is for test boosting but animal M stack is for hard gainers.

Top Bottom