Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
well, i used alot of EAS's stuff when i first got into the scene 7 years ago, but then made the switch to Muscle Tech, and have kinda stayed with them until this point...

i'm using some of BSN's products at the moment as well...

All representation aside....

Major Respect/Loyalty:
Designer Supplements
Anabolic Xtreme

Minor Respect Loyalty:
Controlled Labs
Omega Sport

Gaspari Nutrition, Biotest, Optimum Nutrition, Max Muscle, Univeral Nutrition are great. From all the good that I'm hearing I have to try Beverly International

SciFit, Higher Power. For my multi its Pure Essence. My Protein powder its IDS. Preworkout its Nutrabolics Ester Stack. Prima Force for my HMB. Many researched months in my array of sups.

Avant Labs
PrimaForce
Optimum

so far thats all I trust, but that doesn't mean other companies has great products that they release.

Optimum for bulk whey protein. But Beverly for quality and taste!!! Many people have posted that all companies are scammers and have products that don't work. I know Beverly's whole catalog, and I have yet to see a supplement of theres be a scam. They don't come out with stuff much, but when they do you better believe it is backed my science! Primaforce/ Scivation has some good protein isolate that sits easy on your stomach after a workout. I hate chocolate/vanilla after a workout so I get grape from primaforce.

Top Bottom