Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
Area5150 said:
They all suck. What do they sell that's any good? Creatine? Andro? Give me a break! Their products are all garbage and a waste of money. And if I need a kick in the ass I just load up on coffee-beans. And they all lie with great ease and execution. The real-world doctors who use whey protein in their experiments use a blend of whey that is astronomical in price. Something like $50 bucks for an ounce of the stuff, but don't quote me on the price. Either way, the average-Joe wouldn't be able to fit it into his budget. Just know that the stuff marketed to the public is over-hyped and specious. As in useless when compared to tuna or chicken-breast. If you want whey protein that's any good, bust into the medical research sector at the Mayo Clinic! Joe Weider is an ass, if your looking for an icon look to Jack LaLanne, not dip-shit Joe. But hey, Weider's a mega-millionaire, and some of us are regular working class troopers, his word will always prevail over those of us in the trenches. Always!

EAS? Let's see...Experimental...Applied....Science. Combining the dynamic forces of science and experimentation on a daily, weekly, and yearly basis in order to produce products that generate significant gains in muscle mass. And so they've been around--literally-- for years. And have their scientists who run around in white coats discovered anything? No! Makes you wonder what their so-called scientists are really doing. Eating psychedelic mushrooms, maybe? I'm no idiot, and neither are you, there is no science lab at EAS, and if there was they'd have all been fired for incompetence by now.

As for picking my favorite retailer, I have in mind a doctor combination pharmacist who practices in Tijuana, Mexico. But I forgot his name.

Hey!!!! You give EAS a break!!!! Their contributions to bodybuilding will always be in tact since they were the first to market HMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunkka said:
Hey!!!! You give EAS a break!!!! Their contributions to bodybuilding will always be in tact since they were the first to market HMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine would be Prolab, Twinlab, and Ultimate Nutrition.

1. ALRi
2. Legal Gear
3. Gaspari
4. BSN
5. NOW
6. Thermolife
7. Xyience or how ever you spell it... Kind of pri$$Y though..

I've also had luck with Optimum, Prolab, early EAS, Nutrex, Syntrax and Ergopharm.. NOW makes some very affordable clean up stuff.. I use them mainly post AAS for liver health, ramping up my thyroid and boosting my immune system..

Top Bottom