Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
I trust Optimum as far as I can throw them. Anyone who makes a 5lb tub of
Whey for $21 bucks can't be legit! Syntrax makes excellent products. I take the Isomatrix regularly. I think for the most part you get what you pay for with supps.

i also trust universal nutrition.good brand animal pak and amino 2700 are very good products

So good taste = good quality ? :rolleyes:

I cant believe you guys use all this stuff. I am soooo pickey on the prods and supps i use, and to tell you the truth .. i dont trust ANY of the magazine supps like the ones mentioned.

I will admitt ... the AFStore prods, are the best I have ever used! If I were rich, I would use their protien too, and ALL supps that they have listed. I would be their poster boy! lol. Best supps out there, that I actually know work.

I dont use ANY of those magazine brands, and never would. Those are what teenagers use when they are just starting out, and read an article in musclemag how you can gain 15lbd in 3 weeks by taking celll-tech.

These are the only supps and prods I will use.

AFStore: Yohimburn, T-rec, r-ALA, creatine, green tea
Vitalus: Protien

THATS IT! Then I just use juice and food!

Wait .. I also use Soloray for multi vitamins, and I like products by Life Extension and Source Naturals. I use polysorbate shampoo, and Choleve and Policosanol from Life Extension, and Liver Guard from Source Naturals.

So here are my supp companies
AFSTORE
Vitalus
Life Extension
Source Naturals
Udo's Choice for EFAs.

And lots of meat from Costco.

Dorian Yates Approved. I have been using there products for over 6 years now. I swear by them and will not take any other products. These guys took the time to make sure everthing is perfect.

ATTENTION EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD NEARLY

its "PROLAB" and "TWINLAB"

not prolabs and twinlabs

thank you.

oh and call me crazy but i am a die hard METRx fan

Top Bottom