Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
motar said:
I am going to have to say Anafit. I have tried their Glucorell, yohimburn, Thermorexin, NYC, glutamine peptides and all of them were hands down the best supplements I have taken and their customer service kicks ass.

ANAFIT

MP TECH

AVOPHARM

and slight contirbution form ENER-G-Y :artist:

are responsible

I'd add Optimum Nutrition to the list. I've used their whey, creatine, trib and aftermax products. Their pricing is great too.

R33t said:
Usually I research the company for customer satisfaction. Then I spend time researching a particular product. The deciding factor in whether or not I buy a product is strictly based on scholarly research, user reviews, and not only what general customers think of a product, but what customers who are similar to me in size, structure, and goals think of a supplement. Lets face it, everyone reacts differently, so asking people with similarities in body and goals only makes sense. Anafit and EAS are trusthworthy in my book. Also, I'm not saying others are not. It's only one man's opinion... :)

R33t

agree with that logic dude. when you say scholarly research are you actually talking med journals and the like? if so, are there any publicly posted and accessible journals on the net? also, where's the best place to find user reviews for supps? sound post.
and if i had to vote i wold say 'absolute', but i know relatively little when it comes to brands. tell you the truth i liked their products firstly because i was told by someone who has been importing every kind of suppliment product for years that they were the best (take that with a pinch of salt mostly!). Secondly, because they lack the bullshit fanfare on the labels, and lastly because they are concentrated and 100%. i just add whatever else i need to them.

bigswole30 said:
I trust VPX and Beverly International more than any company. I trust Avant Labs as for as being innovative and having excellent quality control, but none of their products suit my needs.

:beer: :beer: :beer: for Beverly & Avant!!
SAN has proven themselves to me over & over! Great products!

Also Champion Nutrition has THE BEST MRP's on the market, for quality, taste, and price!

Last edited:
AST-SS ... I dont see any other company with the CEO answering customers questions on supplements, a workout routine, a matrix for supplements(telling you when and when not to take a certain supplement), the biggest Q&A out there on bodybuilding and supplementing, or one who comes out with only high quality products, not high medium and low.

Top Bottom