Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
:p MP Technologies :p

and with respect to other companies trust is relative to the product more so than the company... even the best companies will have bad or overhyped products.. even some of the worst companies will occasionally have a winner..

I am going to have to say Anafit. I have tried their Glucorell, yohimburn, Thermorexin, NYC, glutamine peptides and all of them were hands down the best supplements I have taken and their customer service kicks ass.

i get stuff from a bunch of different companies

it seems like some will have a niche of products that are good
optimum=protien
vpx=phs
eas/muscletech=big $$$$$
kaizen/supplement direct=comparables

AnaFit always comes through with a good, reliable, cost-effective product. I definately trust them...course, I should start just sending my paycheck directly to THEM. Cut out the bank as the middleman. :)

MuscleTech can be pricey, but I do really dig their RTDs and Bars.

vitamin world perhaps?..seems to me the "big" company would be a likely target to get 'exposed' for underdosing or whatnot..it makes sense to me that they would put a high priority on quality control..any thoughts?

I voted for other, and the other I vote for is Optimum Nutrition. I use them for Whey protein, Pro Complex, Glutamine, Creatine, BCAAS, and ZMA.

The best company for quality you have listed is TwinLabs. They have been around forever. Most, if not all of the companies you have listed are shit gimmick companies that basically sell you the same shit but change a few ingredients and say it is the best thing since sliced bread. Marketing is key there. The best supplement companies are Metagenics, Protein Factory, NutriCology, Spectrum and TwinLabs (only for their enzyme caps which are the best on the market).

Top Bottom