Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
<h3> The truth is, THEY ARE ALL SIMULAR! It's personal preference, I mean, almost everyone on here likes a different brand</h3> That being said, I like Prolab and Interactive mammoth 2500 for weight gain :)

Udo's oil for EFA's
Centrum for Multi!

Primaforce Whey Isolate/AST Creatine HSC gives you a kick ass PWO shake. Both in grape. I trust AST and Beverly pretty much the most because they NEVER make outrageous Muscletech-like claims about what their products are going to do.

I trust Eniva as they are all liquid nutraceuticals in within seconds it hits your brain, and minutes in your blood, tied with Beverly Internationals, both give awesome results. 80lbs lighter, using both companies products...........C Allen

Beverly International, protein shakes are awesome tasting, their supplements help me shed 80lbs and gain some muscle and my hubby also lost 37lbs. Nothing full of caffeine and words you can't pronounce. They are all very helpful and care about your progress. They help design a eating program for you. Great results, great customer service...........I have been dealing with them for 3 yrs.........2nd would be EAS as I love the BODY FOR LIFE PROGRAM and that is the lifestyle we have used in my family for the last 5 years with great success.
Connie Allen, certified nutrition and wellness consutlant

Top Bottom