Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what stops you guys from taking steroids

Cops definitely juice. I have a family member who is a cop, and dude use to juice about 5 years ago. He is still big, and not many thugs want to challenge him. So, it was a career move. Hmm, maybe I should be a cop! :D

BOBI go to your doctor and get a phisical and have complete blood work down. you want test level,prostate, thyroid, and talk to him about test cypinate 200mg once or twice a week. if he wont give it to you go on line to a testosterone hormone replacement clinic. you will fell much better and you will start to see gains at the gym again. this is 100% legal up to 50cc a year.

Thanks for the reply's.

Endro,

My Dr. definitely will not subscribe, so I will take your advice. Can you suggest a URL

BOBI have your doctor due a phyisical and the blood work and get the results when they are done and you can save a lot of money to start with.

Honest answer?

Simple: Don't where to get them reliably.

If I had a source that was safe, I'd probably go for it. Nobody's ever offered, and asking for them just attracts scammers, so I'm sitting here with Androspray drying on my body waiting for the real thing.

Top Bottom