Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what stops you guys from taking steroids

I'm with Benzi on this one. The only gear I'll do until I'm 21 is anavar. I'm saving up though hopefully this summer.

spentagn said:

As far as the guys saying they can't find sources, it's really not too hard. Most of the mods on the Anabolics board are willing to give you reliable foreign sources. After a while, you might even get a good domestic or two.
________

My computer is responding to any elte mail, and the MODS obviously won't accept unsecure mail, and right so. I need to find a PC... damn mac based campus!

spentagn said:

Some of us manage to pay for college, rent, car, and afford "supplements." My MRP habbit alone is starting to cost me $200+ per month. It's possible, and easy, if you watch your budget.

As far as the guys saying they can't find sources, it's really not too hard. Most of the mods on the Anabolics board are willing to give you reliable foreign sources. After a while, you might even get a good domestic or two.

don't attempt a career with the federal government when you finish college!!!!!!!!

my goals are not to be a mass freak...to be 5'9, 185 ripped would be great, and that's only 20 lbs away...i could be there by this time next year easily, maybe sooner...as you said, the side effects of steroids are not as bad as portrayed when administered properly, and the effects are better than any supplement...it probably won't do any serious harm (or any long term damage at all) with a light cycle or so...i would say make sure you've done your research and don't hesitate if you want it...tho i dont want to be the devil's advocate here, it's not like you are 16 years old and impatient...30 years im sure you can make a mature decision on this.

good luck

I noticed a few responses on this thread, that related to age. I am 47 years old, and have been working out for 10 years, I have been at a plateau for quite awhile. I have tried 1-AD, but have not seen any real strength increases.

Any suggestions as to what might be a light cycle for a gut my are?

bobi-my buddy is 51 and did an anavar only cycle this summer and liked it a lot...you could add deca or primobolan and have a mild, yet very effective cycle...say 40mg anavar per day and 400mg deca or primo per week...

Top Bottom