Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what stops you guys from taking steroids

Hey and about the source... i don't have an online source. I can't find someone i really trust that wont rip me off, and i know on this board people wont really tell you "hey this guy is good try him out" you know? So i resort to local sources, and those guys reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally rip you off nasty... but at least i know i'll have it.

I do it I love it and all those of you who toy with the idea Stop you whining...... If you're gonna do it then do it don't whine about I've thought about it and I would like too.... Blah blah blah. Stop making excuses for yourselves, if you have a good reason then you shouldn't even consider gear if you don't then SHUT UP!!!!!!!

I keep hearing from peple I can be bigger than him if he wasn't juiceing, yet this is the same guy who spends 50-150 dollars on supplements a month..... Blah blah blah I sick of little cry babies who are afraid............

I have been working out for almost eleven years now and i just started taking cypinate a couple of months ago and it is the best thing i have ever done for myself. At the age of thirty-nine i got tired of taking one step forward and one step back. Not all steroids are illegal with some blood work they can be prescribed by your doctor up to 400 mg a week! as for bad for you, read the side effects on about any medication you buy when anything is taken in high doses you take a risk.

ONE THAT IT IS WELL WORTH IT IN MY OPINION!

Probably the main reason not to do it is it is illegal and so there are numerous risks as a result: getting caught, fake stuff, scammers, and lack of medical supervision.

Depending on how heavy the cycle is (and I see many heavy cycles described as light or moderate on this board) you will need to be aware that coming off can be rough. This is the hardest thing to manage so you don't get all fucked up, lose your gains, and your gonads get messed up. The other thing is gyno is a bummer if you develop that. Aromitization (conversion of T to E) is more of a risk the older you get, too.

One thing about roids it can be an education in the workings of male hormones and so it is kind of interesting from that perspective. You may want to consider getting your hormone levels measured as a starting point, and then periodically thereafter. Once you are out of your twenties you have to watch your stress factors so your T levels don't get whacked (don't overtrain). Prohormones can be used to help keep your T-levels in the mid to high normal range most of the time, and the sides are generally mild. Use creatine, protein, etc. and with the right training and diet programs you should be able to make gains that will bring you close to your natural potential, although you'll never compete with the roid dudes. Check out www.medlean.com for some sound and safe approaches along these lines.

When you get old and you really start slowing down your natural hormone production (at some point it will happen) AS may be safer than testosterone for a variety of reasons, but should still be administered under medical supervision like the other dude is doing with the T. At that point you are not cycling you are basicall in life extension and life quality mode and can probably just plan to be on for life.

When you start lifting when you are older there may be some limits to what you can expect. If you have a good foundation from when you are young, and then used some roids on top of that natural foundation, you might expect it will be easier to maintain that, when you are older using stuff like prohormones and stuff. The muscle memory effect is well known and true.

AS is kind of an extreme sport so primarily appeals to twenty somethings. Usually after about 30 dudes just want to keep looking good, at the beach and stuff. Steroids can help for that but only very light cycles are needed to give you that extra edge if you are doing other things right. Later in life, it is more of a health issue when natural levels just fall too low for good health.

Im proud to have used AS. I used it so the fullest and took ALL precautions.

i waited until i was 35 years old before i juiced for the first time...i'm glad i waited because i built a very solid foundation of size and strength...that said, i have no regrets about using juice...gear is less expensive than juice and more reliable in terms of gains...test is excellent, both physically and psychologically...anavar is mild, but very effective...deca is great for older guy's achy joints, etc...

do your research and you can minimize unwanted sides...i added about 25 pounds of muscle, which i've retained with a good diet and the use of supplements such as dessicated liver tabs, amino acid tabs, tribulus extract, and protein powder. i'm satisfied with my results and won't use gear for a while, if ever again. i'll probably try 1 AD at some point and will have a strong basis for comparison to the real deal...

i wouldn't recommend taking the plunge now because of the potential problems associated with receiving packages. wait until the mail system returns to normal. if you juice, favor injectables over orals...fewer side effects, especially in terms of liver toxicity..

what stops me?? PAYING FOR THE STUFF!!!!!!!! it cost bucks for a decent long cycle!!

some of us have to work for a living and make house and car payments; are not in college living off daddy's dime and spending grant money on juice.

I would have to say 2 things stop me from jucing quite yet:
1 - age, i am only 18 and haven't reached my natural potential
2 - source, the only 2 guys i've kept in touch with cannot get anvar, which is the only as that i will be willing to do until i'm 21. Also, i got scammed out of 400 dollars on the one mail order gig i did!

I NEED SOME ANAVR!!!

rnch said:
what stops me?? PAYING FOR THE STUFF!!!!!!!! it cost bucks for a decent long cycle!!

some of us have to work for a living and make house and car payments; are not in college living off daddy's dime and spending grant money on juice.

Some of us manage to pay for college, rent, car, and afford "supplements." My MRP habbit alone is starting to cost me $200+ per month. It's possible, and easy, if you watch your budget.

As far as the guys saying they can't find sources, it's really not too hard. Most of the mods on the Anabolics board are willing to give you reliable foreign sources. After a while, you might even get a good domestic or two.

Top Bottom