Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with epi-strong

mertis

Been getting my body back in shape naturally after a year or so lazy streak. im 6'2" 240 looking for strength and lean gains while cutting fat. I got a bottle of epi-strong and was going to stack it with HCgenerate but it appears to be out of stock atm. Any other suggestions for a good combo?

Been getting my body back in shape naturally after a year or so lazy streak. im 6'2" 240 looking for strength and lean gains while cutting fat. I got a bottle of epi-strong and was going to stack it with HCgenerate but it appears to be out of stock atm. Any other suggestions for a good combo?
Bridge can be double dosed in place of hcgenerate....and don't forgot your n2guard and post cycle/unleashed for pct.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

This is easy, N2BM Transaderm. Run it for the entire time you are on cycle at 5 pumps a day..Hopefully the HcGenerate will be back in stock for your PCT. If not, then double dose the Bridge for your PCT. Transaderm will have you covered while on cycle..SJ

Link: RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

This is easy, N2BM Transaderm. Run it for the entire time you are on cycle at 5 pumps a day..Hopefully the HcGenerate will be back in stock for your PCT. If not, then double dose the Bridge for your PCT. Transaderm will have you covered while on cycle..SJ

He is 100 percent correct. Transderm is back in stock and it seems to be an awesome test base to add to epi!!!!!

def get some Need2guard. i would get some test prop to run along too. i ran a epi product without test dont think ill make that mistake again. but to each his own. just keep an eye on bp and get something for liver support.

Great advice, I read the title of the thread and was about to write basically the same thing.

Transaderm is great as a test base on cycle and the carrier can't be beat

With Helladrol lol. That's what I did :D

But transaderm is good and don't forget to have an on cycle

Mertis, what did you decide to go with? Did you get a bottle of the New RS Tranasderm to stack with your Epi-strong. Its a phenominal product and will have you covered on cycle. Will help with libido and as well as combat any Lethargy you might get while on cycle. As said earlier, dont forget to use N2Guard while on cycle to help combat any other sides. HcGenerate is a must for your PCT. If its not available, you can double dose the Bridge as I stated earlier. Another thing you can do is check the KTS plaza over at N2BM and sometimes you can find someone selling a bottle of HcGenerate over there. What else have you thought about adding to your cycle. If you want to cut, N2Burn would be a nice addition. If you have any questions or anything I can help you with, feel free to contact me here via PM or over at the N2BM website..take care and good luck..SJ

Top Bottom