Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a SERM?

Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator (SERM). I have just googled it and get the answer. This is the easiest way I think because I myself didn't know the answer. :)

SERMs are compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).

Infos about Clomid: DrugsProfiles.com | Clomid
Infos about Nolva: DrugsProfiles.com | Nolvadex

SERMs are compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).

So what SERMS are available that rae legal OTC supplement's?

SERM's are used after a AAS cycle to help recover your hpta as part of a PCT. in plain english. it helps get your nuts producing testosterone after being shutdown after a cycle. i use clomid at 12-25mg ED immediately after i get test clearance. for more info head over to the AAS or PCT sections of the site.

if you are natural you need not worry about SERM's as natural supps such as unleashed do not suppress the HPTA.

SERM's are used after a AAS cycle to help recover your hpta as part of a PCT. in plain english. it helps get your nuts producing testosterone after being shutdown after a cycle. i use clomid at 12-25mg ED immediately after i get test clearance. for more info head over to the AAS or PCT sections of the site.

if you are natural you need not worry about SERM's as natural supps such as unleashed do not suppress the HPTA.

Thanks for your help

SERM's are used after a AAS cycle to help recover your hpta as part of a PCT. in plain english. it helps get your nuts producing testosterone after being shutdown after a cycle. i use clomid at 12-25mg ED immediately after i get test clearance. for more info head over to the AAS or PCT sections of the site. if you are natural you need not worry about SERM's as natural supps such as unleashed do not suppress the HPTA.

Thank you for the info Sir. I just learned about SERM now.

Yes, but these ARE estrogens, just selective to which receptors they bind to. Thus, too much can cause adverse estrogen related side effects like extreme mood swings etc. basically it is like you are having your period for as long as the dosage is too high. 12.5mg ED is plenty and anything over 25mg will be accompanied by more side effects than benefits.

Top Bottom