Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's so bad about Alcohol?

As alcohol is toxic, your liver will break down the alcohol first. So estrogen won't be broken down when there is alcohol in your blood. This will result in an increased estrogen level, when this prolongs the elevated estrogen level will result in a decreased testosterone production.
Second, alcohol affects the leydig cells, Leydig cells are found in your whole body, but especially in your testicles. These cells produce testosterone, but not in the presence of alcohol.
Third, alcohol increases the amount of cortisone and prolactine. Increased levels of these hormones increases muscle breakdown and decreases the testosterone production.

You should stay away from alcohol as much as you can.

that's all good to know but the #1 reason why you cannot drink alcohol is that it DEHYDRATES YOU FUCKING SEVERELY. Dehydration is very very very catabolic. and that dehydration last for at least 24-36 hours. excess alcohol will also make you fat because the bi-products are the building blocks of adipose tissue (fat)

drink no more than 3-4 times a month, if that. if you drink to get drunk then most definetly stay under 3-4 times.

don't be one of those guys that busts his ass in the gym to get big and has a good diet but screws it up cause he's got an alcohol problem.

My reasoning for LIMITING alcohol is that it is nothing but Empty Simple Carbs.
Not a bad thing in itself unless you over do it as most drinkers do.
On top of the Dehydration and risk that you will start wanting more and more of it.
I enjoy an occasional beer or 2, once a week or so.
Drink it on an empty stomach and feel the effect real good and quick.:D

alcohol in general is bad for - but getting a little buzzed up on the weekend isn't going to do much but add a few extra calories to your diet

- in my opinion -- alcohol is among the most boring and most dangerous drugs out there (unfortunately its the only legal one) - it turns you into a wild beast

- you lose coordination and ability to speak fluidly
- you become horny and sexually aggressive
- people become violent
- people lose judgement
- people become ill and begin to defecate-urinate-vomit anywhere they please
- you drop a fortune at the bar

and the list goes on . . .
sure - everyone likes to party - but moderation is the key -- personally - about six coronas(lite) followed by a little grade A doobie does me just fine on the weekend

Top Bottom