Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the most ephedrine you've used and how did it make you feel?

I don't know what a high dose is.

I took 8 xenadrine one time while working third shift. Not sure how many mg each pill was, but I promptly feel asleep at my desk about 35 minutes later. I was pissed :)

I once took 50mg of the actual drug, no the herbal equivalent and that got me going pretty well... Didnt like the feeling though and stopped taking it.

I hate ephedrine now. I used to like the feeling, but now it makes me feel like shit.

Highest dose: about 150mg with around 400mg caffeine, felt weak and not really energetic, but nervous and uncomfortable.

Dutch windmill said:
Hahaha I popped 10 50 mgs tabs on a houseparty not too long ago :)lol..so 500 mgs...is that bad? :D

D.W.

Were you drinking? I dropped 150mg ephedrine while I was working out, and within an hour, few friends came over and we started drinking...It became an early night for me and the following day was VERY ugly :rolleyes:

That was a few years ago, before I was 'in the know'

I used to take two 25mg HCL half hour before training. Sometimes a couple sips of coffe with it... usually feel alright.. But I kinda stay away from it recently with all the bad raps I hear about it.. Is it justified, or just the pharmas going for the kill with lots of bad propaganda????

used to take it every day for a couple years .nothing crazy--50mg before workout. knew a kid that popped 6 dymies at a time- he needed that much just to get going i guess. then a few years ago they started saying it shrinks your dick. which does make sense since your dick gets cold and blue from it(like all speeds/coke will do). stayed away from it but recently started using a 25mg tablet before i train and have noticed some shrinkage, but fuck it- my workouts are more important then one-upping johnhomes

Top Bottom