Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the deal with AST's Daily Q&A?

IncredibleHulk

I've noticed that over the last couple of months AST Research's daily Q&A has turned into pretty much of a joke! They used to actually answer worthwile questions but now it seems to be a lot like Syntrax's guestbook and is starting to turn into an issue of Musclemag! the questions are no longer questions. It's more like "WOW VP2 really is the best protein". That's not a question! I know I shouldn't complain because they still offer the best bodybuilding information but iIcan't help but be concerned with the new direction they appear to be heading towards. Anyone else notice this?

AST is not an honest company,their is no honest company,if i had to pick which company is the least dishonest it would not be AST i dont know why so many people like them. they sell alot of bs products too,and they try to make it seem like their "jolly" and nice probably to make themselves look more trustworthy

hey hulk,wuz up bro?i've noticed the same thing w/ the daily q & a!and i stress the word "daily"???seems more like monthly at this point.i still beleive they have the best supps out there though.for some reason,when i met paul,he seemed honest and very helpful,and therefore,i feel confident that he has the right intentions.i think the daily q & a is slowing down because this guy is soooo busy and let's not forget that he answers all these questions himself.the articles written by paul cribbs are always interesting though...are they not?peace

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

YEP.........
I've written in to the Q+A and never had them answered!!
MAX-OT's good though.......

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

Yeah, Paul definetly writes some great articles especially the "3 hour window of opportunity" and their MAX-OT program. But their daily Q&A is turning into a bad MuscleTech advertisement "disguised" as questions. Not only that but why do they answer the same questions over and over? I understand he's busy and I don't expect him to answer questions daily but at the very least he could answer questions worth answering as opposed to turning it into another supplement ad. I just don't buy the latest question on VP2 where the question is about how wonderful VP2 protein is and it goes on to ask if there's going to be a new flavor. It's obviously a fake question poorly designed. At least try to make it sound real.

Top Bottom