Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's better: Hawthorn Berries vs Extract of the Berries

BillBull

I'm interested in supplementing this into my diet. I was wondering between the extract vs the actual berries which one would give me more benefits?
Some people say the extract they put in capsules is not as pure as we think, but on the other hand buying the actual fruit is an every 3-4 day thing, if you keep it for longer than that in the fridge it goes bad, opinions please.
It would be obvious for guys to jump up and say "whole food" but researching other items I found that is not always the case. Like you can't eat enough meat to get a good creatine amount and that lycopene is better from processed tomato paste than raw tomatoes. I can't find anything online about hawthorn berries that clarifies this issue.

A supplemented extract will always be more beneficial. There are very small concentrations of the ingredient in the raw food. You wold need to eat kilograms of the raw food to get the same amount in a single capsule of a supplement extract.

This is something I always remind people. A lot of testosterone boosters will have ingredients like tribulus in the supplement formula. That means nothing at all. Raw tribulus powder will have very little steroid saponins. You want a standardized tribulus extract for at least 45% steroid saponins.

I would just get the powder for simplicity reasons. But then again, you will not notice that much from only one berry extract. A compound blend is a much better option, like the suggested N2Guard

Top Bottom