Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best meal replacement bar to take?

hockeyplayer08

Again, this is for my kid. He wants to take one in between classes, what is the best for him to take? Also, which portein powder should he take after his workout? Is Muscle Meals any good?

I've found that Biotest Surge does amazing things for my recovery ability. Taking half a serving during your workout and half after is how I use it. However, the protein factory has a knockoff version that is substantially cheaper called the Recovery Formula. I really don't like protein bars, glorified candy bars. I would prefer a pre-made MRP to a protein bar if you don't have time to make/eat a regular meal. However, if you must go with a bar then avoid those with gelatin, they count it in their protein content. Usually the ones that taste the worst have the least gelatin.:)

diamonddiceclay said:
protein powders are not necessary-as for bars, pure pro bars by ABB are great because of zero sugar

are you kidding
protein powders are crucial to get in extra protien calories

anyway... i choose pro 42 bc of tis' high protien
doesn't really taste that good though

pure protein has low carbs and about 24g of protein, it tastes the best too. i forget what flavor but it's kinda yellow white.

The Isopure Meal Replacement Bars aren't too shabby. 32g of protein with each bar, with very little sugar. I haven't tried anything else, but I'm sure the rest of them out there are pretty equivalent.

i think i read that your son wants to gain weight if i believe correctly so meso-tech chocolate peanut butter protein bars are very great tasting, taste like a candy bar, have hight carbs and protein which is good for gaining mass, and are chepa, 24$ for box of 12 compared to other bars. can be bought at any gnc store

Top Bottom