Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best bcaa powder?

They're all the same unless some company added other amino acids or something to the powder. They all taste horrible, too.

Hi, I'm new here but I've tried a few mixes. Right now my favorite is Xtend from Scivation, green apple flavor. It also has some citruline malate and glutamine and isn't that expensive considering those two.

Just make sure it has 2:1:1, or even 4:1:1 leucine:isoleucine:valine mix. Scifit's is cheap but doesn't have that!

During workout, I'm a fan of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath (mostly EAA) - Done a couple sample packs and may buy it soon. This study showed that ingesting EAAs along with carbohydrates during exercise result in a very significant reduction in protein degradation while causing a decrease in cortisol levels. And Purple Wraath kept me 'fuller' and is delicious.

Just my 2 cents from a noob. Hope to hang out a bit more

All pretty much the same so go with what you can get cheap. Jam is a board sponsor and if you need a discount on there products just pm me.

Xtend is good but overpriced imo. JAM does have the cheapest instantized BCAA that i have found. I would also look into getting some instantized Leucine too.

Optimum nutrition bcaa has always done me good, i've tried some bcaa pills to there powder and the powder seems to make my stomach feel a bit less weirded out

Optimum's BCAA 5000 powder is the cheapest 2:1:1 BCAA powder from any of the *major* brands. I see it for 6.82g Leucine per dollar.

But what is the leucine:isoleucine:valine distribution of JAM's? Is it 2:1:1 or 4:1:1 or similar?
If it is 2:1:1, then you'll get 8.08g Leucine per dollar - a great deal!!

But he did ask for best, not cheapest. That's why I said Xtend ;-)

Optimum's BCAA 5000 powder is the cheapest 2:1:1 BCAA powder from any of the *major* brands. I see it for 6.82g Leucine per dollar.

But what is the leucine:isoleucine:valine distribution of JAM's? Is it 2:1:1 or 4:1:1 or similar?
If it is 2:1:1, then you'll get 8.08g Leucine per dollar - a great deal!!

But he did ask for best, not cheapest. That's why I said Xtend ;-)

Ours is 2 grams valine,2 grams leucine and 1 gram isolucine per 5 grams.

The best tasting BCAA product I've ever tried was Xtend or ICE by Xtreme Formulations. ICE has 90+ servings of a quality BCAA product and lasts a long time.

Top Bottom