Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What REALLY Grows Muscle?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
The process of muscle building can be as complex as the most intricate scientific formulation. It requires a multitude of events and the results are never precise. Our bodies are always in a state of flux and there’s no telling if a specific stimulus is going to have a specific result. It’s a lot of guesswork. The key is to be a good guesser. And the best way to do that is to learn as much as you can, and use whatever is available to tip the odds in your favor.

Still, it all comes down to one very simple equation. Muscles grow when they receive amino acids. That’s really pretty much it. So why not just eat a lot of protein? Well, there are two problems with that. One: The muscle will not absord aminos without a need to do so. That’s where training comes in. And the human body is crafty. Once it gets used to a stress it adapts quickly and very little protein is needed for repair. (That’s where having a big vocabulary of training techniques helps – to keep the muscle “confused.”)

The second reason more protein won’t do much is that the aminos are available for just a short time. They do nothing when they’re in the stomach and large intestines – only in the small intestines will they get to the bloodstream and it has to be at a time when there’s a demand for them. They is a LOT of hit and miss. Just a fraction of the protein you eat actually turns into muscle. This leads some so called experts to suggest that you don’t need to eat a lot of protein. Sure… if all the protein you ate was used exactly where it was needed! But that’s never the case. The only way to assure adequate protein is to eat it all day long. That’s what serious bodybuilders do. And it makes a difference.

Okay, that’s simple. So what can be done to increase nitrogen retention beyond eating more protein? The most obvious is the old protein shake. It’s a good way to get concentrated protein in a quick and easily digestible form. We all use them. But protein sakes, for the most part are just another form of food. And more often than not, the type of protein used is inferior to what you’d get in food such as meat, eggs and even milk. (Though milk is high in carbs too).

Protein pills are another way of getting extra aminos. They can be taken at any time, which is a great advantage, but each pill is barely a gram of protein so it’s hardly worth it. Using BCAA’s – the aminos that work directly on muscle growth makes more sense. And until recently, they were the best option.

What else? Oh yeah…something that will increase nitrogen retention a thousand times over. STEROIDS! That’s basically what they do. Steroids are androgenic – giving male characteristics leading to greater strength and recovery so you can train harder therefore increasing the need for more aminos in order to build muscle tissue. Plus, steroids are ANABOLIC which essentially means it re-circulates protein to do what protein does – build, repair and grow. But steroids essentially force the body to do it NON STOP – not just as a hit or miss process. And the results of that are undeniable. It’s what turns mortal men into gods.

But here’s something else. What if there were a way to make protein MORE available? In this way it would not only increase the effectiveness of steroids, you can actually use LESS steroids and get BETTER results. As a matter of fact, even if you didn’t use any steroids at all you could get muscle growth far beyond what a natural athlete , even on a super high protein diet. Well, there is a way – simply INJECT the amino acids directly into the bloddstream. In this way there’s no digestion, no breakdown, not “hit or miss” as to when the aminos can be used. They’d be available all the time. (Well, at least for 12 hours or so until they’re filtered by the liver).

* Incidentally this is one advantage of oral steroids. The 17 alph alkyating process prevents the liver from filtering out protein so you get a few more passes at it. It’s great for muscle growth but it’s a strain on the liver. This may be why instead of using 50 mgs a day as a “kickstart” (Which really doesn’t do muscle since steroids become active within a day or two) it may be better to simply at 5 or 10 mgs a day throughout the cycle to enhance nitrogen retention).

So why aren’t injectable aminos more popular? Actually, they should be. The results are incredible. But they’re not readily marketed and they’re also VERY expensive and injections would be required 2-3 times a day. That’s going to put a damper of its appeal. There’s also a purity issue. Still, it is a tremendous advantage. But today, it isn’t necessary. You can use GEAR. GEAR is a combination of ingredients that work in the same manner as injectable aminos. It requires no digestion and is released immediately into the bloodstream. There’s also an additional advantage of the amino molecules being “fractioned” which allows for a broader disbursement . And GEAR also enhances the potency of other aminos in your system by increasing thir effectiveness and absorption rate. That’s a HUGE advantage in the science of nitrogen retention.

So there you have it. In the end, it’s pretty simple. Protein builds muscle. And you have a few options to work it to your advantage. We all want more muscle and less fat and it takes a lot of time, effort and money to make it happen. Why not give yourself every advantage? . Word is catching on. It isn’t an exaggeration to say that GEAR is probably the biggest innovation in protein supplementation the bodybuilding world has ever had. If you’re not using it, you’re not growing as much as you can. It’s as simple as that.

I always thought gear wasn't a worthwhile product. I stumbled across a guy selling a bottle for $25 so I figured I'd take the chance. I figured at least this way, if it was bad, then I could fairly say so. I'm nearly done with my first bottle (12 caps a day. 4caps with 3 meals) and I can easily say that its amazing product.

The only thing that keeps me from buying it is the retail price. While I'm not exactly broke, I'm a college kid that doesn't exactly have the funds to put forth to this product. However, if you can find it from someone for cheap or Need2 has a insane sale, buy this stuff.

Definitely. If you ever get the chance to try GEAR, do it.

Top Bottom