Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the real winstrol dangers, will N2Guard help?

meteoro

So bros, in the scale of steroids how toxic and dangerous is winstrol compared to the other ones like anadrol or sustanon? I'm trying to take the mildest one for fat loss, anavar is already a choice I will be taking n2guard with it as that is what all guys here take. Thank you bros

first off steroids DO NOT burn fat. so just taking winstrol isn't going to do what you think.. it will dry you out for sure but that isn't fat loss, that is losing water

winstrol is a nasty steroid. it will give you crippling pumps, shed your head hair, give you some lipid sides, and dry the shit out of your joints to the point where it hurts to bend them. really for you i would recommend you stay away from it

a much healthier choice for you would be the sarm's cutting stack. you can get it from sarms1.

Save yourself the issues and side effects because steroids do not burn fat. I don't know where this misinformation started.

You need to adjust your diet and exercise for fat loss. The only things I would use for fat loss would be SR-9009, Cardarine, and N2Slin.

You can read up on winstrol more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/winstrol-stanozolol

Winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid, yes, but if you use a good liver aid supplement with your cycle and don't have any pre-existing liver issues, it's not a big deal.

The real problem with winstrol is that it causes joint pain in a lot of users. It's also the single worst steroid for your hair line.

Look into SARMS. I explain what SARMS are in this video here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS do not effect your liver, hair line, blood pressure or cholesterol levels.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

So bros, in the scale of steroids how toxic and dangerous is winstrol compared to the other ones like anadrol or sustanon? I'm trying to take the mildest one for fat loss, anavar is already a choice I will be taking n2guard with it as that is what all guys here take. Thank you bros

Testosterone would be your safest bet.

In the end, its not the roids that matter whether you will burn fat or not, its the diet, caloric deficit, cardio and resting.

Also, for fat burning, you do not really need roids. You can be better and safer off with something simpler like GW or SR

Top Bottom