Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the "BEST" Multi-Vitamins out there that are actually ABSORBED by the body??

SirMack247

Hi guys,

I am wanting to start taking Multi-Vitamins daily, but have been told my many that a vast majority of them are a waste of money since the body doesn't even absorb any of them.

So I am curious if any of you know of a true multi-vitamin that the body WILL absorb and not just pass through your system. I know no vitamin will be 100% absorbed, but one with the highest rate would be good.

Thanks!

Seems like the BEST from that list are the following:

Animal Pack
AST's Multi Pro 32x
ISS super vitamin pack
Lifepak by Pharmanex
Life Extension Mix
Natrol's "My Favorite Multiple"
Opti-Pak by SuperNutrition
Eclipse 2000's Pro Complex 24 Multi-Vitamin/multi-mineral

Anyone have any opinions on these?? Anyone know where I can purchase any of these vitamins?

Also, which would be the BEST for me, as I don't do HARDCORE working out, I go for runs daily and hit KINDA healthy. So if I took something overkill, like the "Animal Pack" will it make me get out of shape/fat??

the BioGlycozyme Forte sounds cool...
I cant find a website that lists all the ingrediants of these...

USANA is supposed to make a top notch multi, but i've never figured out a way to buy them at a discount price; they have some weird pyramid distribution thing going on.

2 high quality multiple vitamins are:

Ultra Source of Life by Nature's Plus
Enhanced Energy by KAL (Nutraceutical)

When talking absorption, liquid multivitamins are the new thing. One popular one (which is used by the Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, LSU, and many other teams) is 1Step made by High Performance nutrition. It is overflowing with vitamins and minerals (like the two vitamins listed above), but it is a decent multi and tastes very good.

Top Bottom