Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

ronron912

Is there anything at GNC worth buying to add to my cycle support and pct? What about pre workout and protein at GNC??
im making one last purchase before i start my cycle n dont hav time to order anythng...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

well if your in the states supplementkingdom.com has some super cheap prices .. also orbit nutrition .. needtobuildmuscle.net --- i wouldn't go to gnc - overpriced.

No, gnc sucks. Unless ur friends w/ a manager who can hook u up for cost, its a complte waste of money....even then its a waste of money, so many supps out there are superior, its silly to buy from gnc now unless ur in a pinch and like to overpay for things.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Is there anything at GNC worth buying to add to my cycle support and pct? What about pre workout and protein at GNC??
im making one last purchase before i start my cycle n dont hav time to order anythng...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

All of the sponsors here have fast delivery. NTBM, orbit and Mrsupps all have arrived in 2-3 days max

GNC can eat my ball juice.... is australia anyway, rip off merchants their to accomidate for the newbies that love walkin out with their tub of over priced protein as they prepare for their first day at the gym. they just like gym chains built only for the chunkers who will give up every 3 months, cos theres more of those people than us true lifters.... and yes i bought my first hoard of products from gnc. so i've been fucked by them like most.

none, i wouldn't even be caught dead in that store. it would be an epic embarassment. they cater to the teen/early 20's crowd who thinks they are gonna get huge on protein powder made from soy, corn syrup, and 'natural flavors' just cause there is a massive dude (who never even took the product) on the front of it

Last edited:
GNC has nothing for cycle support. They sell overpriced protein and their brand name stuff isn't the best quality. I'll go there if I'm in a hurry and I need some apple pectin or extra vitamin C something. I'll pay the extra few dollars now and then, but I'd rather not. Vitamin Shoppe is better, but they also have nothing for real hardcore bodybuilders.

Top Bottom