Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

No need to even have it rep opened. I have played nice the whole tine and have all but been attacked. I can only speak of what I know. The things I have said are fact. u can have all the credentials u want and I respect u for those accomplishments but all that has been said on here has been complete speculation. People forget GNC was started the same way ntbm was. By one guy with one store. We are now a publicly traded company with better growth than ever and we have done it with good quality products, low prices, and good customer service with an educated staff. Again... I have said many times that this doesn't apply to all GNCs but it does with ours. The business model works. Hell...look at Walt mart. Ha ha. We have the same thing going guys. Again...not all stores are the same.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Dude get off it! Seriously you make 8.75 an hour why defend this garbage!?

Gnc's staff is like having a women at an auto parts store! Or even a doctor telling you how to do steroids gtfoh!

Sorry ladies but true enough said!

how does gnc have educated staff? the only thing theyre educated in is trying to push gnc brand supps and talk out of their ass about them even to the point of straight up lying.

Again... misinformed. Being franchised we are in complete control of who we hire. Everyone who works for us has some sort of fitness, nutrition and exercise back ground, degree, and or certification. We have several exercise and fitness graduates and almost everyone has a personal training /nutrition certification. That's a pretty educated staff. And u guys can throw "how much" money u think I make in this argument all u want. Its has no relevance and is quite honestly comical.

Wow would someone work for you guys who has degrees and certs for $8 plus commission. Just a question.

I use to work for a franchise, and I know how they operate. You guys are probably selling supplements that aren't main stream, and that is how you make your living. Trust me, your franchise is not making his living off tubs of Optimum. Be honest, you're not like a typical gnc.

Again... misinformed. Being franchised we are in complete control of who we hire. Everyone who works for us has some sort of fitness, nutrition and exercise back ground, degree, and or certification. We have several exercise and fitness graduates and almost everyone has a personal training /nutrition certification. That's a pretty educated staff. And u guys can throw "how much" money u think I make in this argument all u want. Its has no relevance and is quite honestly comical.

I am being honest and I never said I was typical. Some work with us because work is hard to find. Some like myself are on salary and make pretty good money with great benefits. Others do it part time because they love it and have a constant paycheck. We have no one on our staff under 22 years old without some form of qualification.

My fav part of shopping online is it comes right to my door. I don't have to go to the neighboring city and deal with all the wankers. A lil planning ahead and u never run out of anything.

And we dont push a lot of main stream stuff. A lot of the main stream stuff is garbage but we find the companies such as ntbm who have good quality products at affordable prices.

Hi, welcome th GNC. So you say you been working out for 3 months consistent huh?

Ok, you got the job! Now go sell them supps boy make me proud!

All of our employees are 22+ lmfao! Yea, Ive banged more chicks on a weekend in Vegas than that age number.

Some slap this guy really all of our employees have degrees phd playa haten degree.

But we drive fast hondas in our wife beaters and pop GNC pills everybody thinks were cool!

hi, welcome th gnc. So you say you been working out for 3 months consistent huh?

Ok, you got the job! Now go sell them supps boy make me proud!

All of our employees are 22+ lmfao! Yea, ive banged more chicks on a weekend in vegas than that age number.

Some slap this guy really all of our employees have degrees phd playa haten degree.

But we drive fast hondas in our wife beaters and pop gnc pills everybody thinks were cool!

lol

Top Bottom