Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

I never said it had to be beast but the simple fact is not a single one of the products I sell ( except maybe protein) is pansy enough for the shelves of GNC...

I choice to speak to you in the manner that I have simple because I have 0 respect for gnc always have always will. Its no slight on you bro had we been having a totally different conversation I would be racking my brain trying to find ways to help you.

See I put my entire life into helping the members of this site and did so almost 3 years with 0 pay and did not own a damn thing. In fact I left my job as a executive chef and spent a good year in a 2 bedroom home with my wife and 3 kids living off money food stamps so I could be here on this site doing what I love to do. All in the hopes that it would one day become something. I have earned every once of the respect I get here and not even a pinch of it was handed to me.

So you can point a finger at me all you like but its not going to stick my friend nor will it ever. Not around here anyway..Besides its not like I called you a bunch of vulgar names and or bashed the living shit out of you...again This is a hard core steroid forum bro not planet fitness.. I'm betting this is where you work out ain't it? It is isn't it? Doing curls in the squat rack at the judgment free zone lmao.

OK I was just fucking with you on the last part though. So please don't hang your self man. In all honesty what did you expect coming her and spewing off what just about every man here utterly despises with a burning passion? :qt::qt:

Dude you're a badass, I'm serious. So glad I found NTBM and stopped fillin myself with supplement garbage

All I can really say about this post right here is... FCK YEAH MAN! Now that's the type of thing I like to read and truly appreciae... MUCH MUCH respect to you eddy... I don't possess all the credentials that you have, but I do have an MBA and have quite a bit of business experience but your post blew me away and I just had to take a second to give you some major respect on it!

Thanks bro--but you know its the time you put in-the degrees just give some perspective (and debt). I just could not listen to so much absolute misunderstanding of basic principles.

The only thing I am really proud of is my little girl (28 months), the rest is fluff.:D

I am sure he is a good bro but man he is so naive. :confused: but bashing Needto who has built a freaking little empire out of nothing but sweat, one bro at a time--the old fashioned way superior products & customer service. I would love to have really explained why Needto will succeed where GNC will not but he just will not get it--not even on the most basic level. If I mention metrics he will think I mean kilometers or liters.:laugh2: Anything above google level and his head would explode.:inflate:

Thanks bro--but you know its the time you put in-the degrees just give some perspective (and debt). I just could not listen to so much absolute misunderstanding of basic principles.

The only thing I am really proud of is my little girl (28 months), the rest is fluff.:D

I am sure he is a good bro but man he is so naive. :confused: but bashing Needto who has built a freaking little empire out of nothing but sweat, one bro at a time--the old fashioned way superior products & customer service. I would love to have really explained why Needto will succeed where GNC will not but he just will not get it--not even on the most basic level. If I mention metrics he will think I mean kilometers or liters.:laugh2: Anything above google level and his head would explode.:inflate:

lolll couldn't agree more man... love your posts and knowledge man... i always learn something from them... i appreciate it!

Its almost a shame that there can be no objectivity on this site without being bashed. Way to represent e.f. guys.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Oh just drop it!
I've been i GNC many times i was wanting to purchase EAS products after looking i found they were double the amount from what i was getting from my supplier, oh! and some 5 lb protein jugs $80.00 Get real i'm not paying that.
In a few Yrs NTBM will be walking all over you and your store, sorry! thats the way it is....it's called competition! Live it-learn it!

Oh just drop it!
I've been i GNC many times i was wanting to purchase EAS products after looking i found they were double the amount from what i was getting from my supplier, oh! and some 5 lb protein jugs $80.00 Get real i'm not paying that.
In a few Yrs NTBM will be walking all over you and your store, sorry! thats the way it is....it's called competition! Live it-learn it!

Yups! That's the truth!

No need to even have it rep opened. I have played nice the whole tine and have all but been attacked. I can only speak of what I know. The things I have said are fact. u can have all the credentials u want and I respect u for those accomplishments but all that has been said on here has been complete speculation. People forget GNC was started the same way ntbm was. By one guy with one store. We are now a publicly traded company with better growth than ever and we have done it with good quality products, low prices, and good customer service with an educated staff. Again... I have said many times that this doesn't apply to all GNCs but it does with ours. The business model works. Hell...look at Walt mart. Ha ha. We have the same thing going guys. Again...not all stores are the same.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom