Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

Its almost a shame that there can be no objectivity on this site without being bashed. Way to represent e.f. guys.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

At least some people like Steve can act like an adult and have a decent argument. Not fuck this, pussy ass shit that. Ha ha ha.

Than STFU and put my products in the stores? But let me guess GNC would never do this and We all know why? Im way to fucking hard core and " real" pussy ass GNC lmao.. This is a hard core steroid forum not some Planet fitness fagot shit bro. You are talking to the wrong crowed we have 0 respect for GNC and everything about it..

Amen bro

At least some people like Steve can act like an adult and have a decent argument. Not fuck this, pussy ass shit that. Ha ha ha.

I almost never get mad--now, I am.

Objectivity? Okay, you want to engage in ad hominem attacks--you need to be put in your place.

I understand you are young and think you understand that way a business runs and I do not have the will or desire to explain in how many ways you have not got a clue--I am going to sound like a dick here but I have had enough of the kool-aide drinking nonsense you believe--

you are the manager of a supplement store who is exercise science major (no degree yet huh?) as well as an ISSA certified personal trainer.

I am an attorney BA, Magna Cum Laude from a top 25 university; I hold C.P.A., and have earned a MS (Biochem), a MBA Accounting and Finance), a JD (Law), and a LL.M ( post doc degree in Federal and International Taxation); I have 14 years experience advising businesses on M&A, liquidations, and general operations including franchise management; I sit of the Board of Directors of 3 companies and am General Counsel to 7; I am the primary mentor to a business incubator at a top 25 Graduate Business School; and teach Law in the Fall; this is in addition to my own firm of which I am a Managing Member--all of which a number of the bros on here can verify as they know who I am. Makes me sick just writing this but you need to know that you are in the wrong weight class and need to stop.

I have structured and prepared and/or reviewed all documentation related to franchises at a level that you cannot begin to understand. If you think you understand the all the financial aspects of the store you manage it is just an indicator of how little you actually know. Your own ramblings contradict themselves and you do not understand--or even grasp of what you speak.

Maybe you know supplements--but leave the business discussions to professionals. If you were one you would own the store not stock the shelves. I made more money while on a conference call while answering your non-sequitor replies all afternoon than you make in a week--maybe two or three a month?

Your loyalty is touching, really, but don't drink the kool aid to long as you will be looking for a job when a receiver or trustee takes control on the company when it tanks. Who knows, the firm hired to try and fix the company (or act as the trustee) may be mine--LOL

oh, and about Needto--he owns the company (among many others) you just work for one. He can say what he wants--he's earned his stripes.

man I feel like a dick after writing this stuff above but I could not listen to this anymore--ughghgh

I apologize to all the bros--except this GNC employee--for being a bragging asshole--

Objectivity? Okay, you want to engage in ad hominem attacks--you need to be put in your place.

I understand you are young and think you understand that way a business runs and I do not have the will or desire to explain in how many ways you have not got a clue--I am going to sound like a dick here but I have had enough of the kool-aide drinking nonsense you believe--

you are the manager of a supplement store who is exercise science major (no degree yet huh?) as well as an ISSA certified personal trainer.

I am an attorney BA, Magna Cum Laude from a top 25 university; I hold C.P.A., and have earned a MS (Biochem), a MBA Accounting and Finance), a JD (Law), and a LL.M ( post doc degree in Federal and International Taxation); I have 14 years experience advising businesses on M&A, liquidations, and general operations including franchise management; I sit of the Board of Directors of 3 companies and am General Counsel to 7; I am the primary mentor to a business incubator at a top 25 Graduate Business School; and teach Law in the Fall; this is in addition to my own firm of which I am a Managing Member--all of which a number of the bros on here can verify as they know who I am. Makes me sick just writing this but you need to know that you are in the wrong weight class and need to stop.

I have structured and prepared and/or reviewed all documentation related to franchises at a level that you cannot begin to understand. If you think you understand the all the financial aspects of the store you manage it is just an indicator of how little you actually know. Your own ramblings contradict themselves and you do not understand--or even grasp of what you speak.

Maybe you know supplements--but leave the business discussions to professionals. If you were one you would own the store not stock the shelves. I made more money while on a conference call while answering your non-sequitor replies all afternoon than you make in a week--maybe two or three a month?

Your loyalty is touching, really, but don't drink the kool aid to long as you will be looking for a job when a receiver or trustee takes control on the company when it tanks. Who knows, the firm hired to try and fix the company (or act as the trustee) may be mine--LOL

oh, and about Needto--he owns the company (among many others) you just work for one. He can say what he wants--he's earned his stripes.

tee hee..

Great representative of your supplements man. Ha ha ha. Its kind of a shame that u chose to act like that. They will never carry beast because its borderline illegal. U have said so yourself. Why carry something that is about to be pulled. I have yet to attack u or your product and u chose to act like a child. Great job man.

I never said it had to be beast but the simple fact is not a single one of the products I sell ( except maybe protein) is pansy enough for the shelves of GNC...

I choice to speak to you in the manner that I have simple because I have 0 respect for gnc always have always will. Its no slight on you bro had we been having a totally different conversation I would be racking my brain trying to find ways to help you.

See I put my entire life into helping the members of this site and did so almost 3 years with 0 pay and did not own a damn thing. In fact I left my job as a executive chef and spent a good year in a 2 bedroom home with my wife and 3 kids living off money food stamps so I could be here on this site doing what I love to do. All in the hopes that it would one day become something. I have earned every once of the respect I get here and not even a pinch of it was handed to me.

So you can point a finger at me all you like but its not going to stick my friend nor will it ever. Not around here anyway..Besides its not like I called you a bunch of vulgar names and or bashed the living shit out of you...again This is a hard core steroid forum bro not planet fitness.. I'm betting this is where you work out ain't it? It is isn't it? Doing curls in the squat rack at the judgment free zone lmao.

OK I was just fucking with you on the last part though. So please don't hang your self man. In all honesty what did you expect coming her and spewing off what just about every man here utterly despises with a burning passion? :qt::qt:

All I can really say about this post right here is... FCK YEAH MAN! Now that's the type of thing I like to read and truly appreciae... MUCH MUCH respect to you eddy... I don't possess all the credentials that you have, but I do have an MBA and have quite a bit of business experience but your post blew me away and I just had to take a second to give you some major respect on it!

I never said it had to be beast but the simple fact is not a single one of the products I sell ( except maybe protein) is pansy enough for the shelves of GNC...

I choice to speak to you in the manner that I have simple because I have 0 respect for gnc always have always will. Its no slight on you bro had we been having a totally different conversation I would be racking my brain trying to find ways to help you.

See I put my entire life into helping the members of this site and did so almost 3 years with 0 pay and did not own a damn thing. In fact I left my job as a executive chef and spent a good year in a 2 bedroom home with my wife and 3 kids living off money food stamps so I could be here on this site doing what I love to do. All in the hopes that it would one day become something. I have earned every once of the respect I get here and not even a pinch of it was handed to me.

So you can point a finger at me all you like but its not going to stick my friend nor will it ever. Not around here anyway..Besides its not like I called you a bunch of vulgar names and or bashed the living shit out of you...again This is a hard core steroid forum bro not planet fitness.. I'm betting this is where you work out ain't it? It is isn't it? Doing curls in the squat rack at the judgment free zone lmao.

OK I was just fucking with you on the last part though. So please don't hang your self man. In all honesty what did you expect coming her and spewing off what just about every man here utterly despises with a burning passion? :qt::qt:

I'll tell you this bro... I NEVER get tired of reading your posts... I fcking seek them out for three reasons... One is that I ALWAYS learn something from reading them... Two is that I absolutely love the bluntness you possess and how you lay it on the line and three, I normally always get a fcking great laugh from them at someone getting put in their place!

Agreed bro. Good read.

Top Bottom