Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

jcmbb... lets talk about the products specifically. what percentage of your protein bars and other similar meal replacement type products for example contain high fructose corn syrup? its gotta be about half atleast.. i am assuming this because if i go to any drugstore or gas station and look at the protein bars 95% of them have HFCS. NTBM is 0%. NONE of nates products contain HFCS. this is important to me as I am a health nut. you are smart enough to know why HFCS is put into products, its cause its CHEAP and it makes the product sweet and taste better. nate uses real ingridents, not fillers. i would NOT buy from ntbm if nate took the cheap route and used HFCS or any other processed type of sugar. i work too hard to ruin my diet like that. and HFCS is the #1 reason IMO that america is obese, #2 being soybean oil which will NOT be found in any NTBM product as well.

also organic is important to me both because of the environment and again cause I am a health nut. what % of GNC products are organic? probably 0% or near 0% correct? many NTBM products contain organic ingredients. Nate knows that consumers like me are looking for organic and he is willing to spend a bit more to use those ingredients. most of GNC's customers just look at the price and will pick the cheapest product they can find, even if it has 20grams of sugar per serving.. NTBM protein has 1.7 grams of sugar per serving. thats a huge difference and can make or break someones diet. and since he has a background in food he still makes the products taste more delicious then GNC's products which goes back to what i said before about who is designing the products at NTBM vs. who designs them at GNC. the ceo of rite aid probably does not know anything about how bad HFCS is, all he knows it that is cheap and it tastes good and many of the shoppers there don't know the difference and are only concerned with saving an extra buck .. this is the bottom line reason I do not buy supps from GNC or any other large retailer. hope this explains where i am coming from, again I'm NOT attacking your job or your store, just trying to show you the difference between A and B

jcmbb... lets talk about the products specifically. what percentage of your protein bars and other similar meal replacement type products for example contain high fructose corn syrup? its gotta be about half. NTBM is 0%. none of nates products contain HFCS. this is important to me as I am a health nut. you are smart enough to know why HFCS is put into products, its cause its CHEAP and it makes the product sweet and taste better. nate uses real ingridents, not fillers. i would NOT buy from ntbm if nate took the cheap route and used HFCS or any other processed type of sugar. i work too hard to ruin my diet. and HFCS is the #1 reason IMO that america is obese, #2 being soybean oil which will NOT be found in any NTBM product as well.

also organic is important to me both because of the environment and again cause I am a health nut. what % of GNC products are organic? probably 0% or near 0% correct? many NTBM products contain organic ingredients. Nate knows that consumers like me are looking for organic and he is willing to spend a bit more to use those ingredients. most of GNC's customers just look at the price and will pick the cheapest product they can find, even if it has 20grams of sugar per serving.. NTBM protein has 1.7 grams of sugar per serving. thats a huge difference and can make or break someones diet. and since he has a background in food he still makes the products taste more delicious then GNC's products which goes back to what i said before about who is designing the products at NTBM vs. who designs them at GNC. the ceo of rite aid probably does not know anything about how bad HFCS is, all he knows it that is cheap and it tastes good and many of the shoppers there don't know the difference and are only concerned with saving an extra buck .. this is the bottom line reason I do not buy supps from GNC or any other large retailer.

It really depends Steve. GNC has a whey isolate that is 20g of protein and 93 cal per scoop with about a gram of sugar and the bottle it comes in has 51 scoops. It also has been inhanced with extra arginine and carnitine to get the added effects from those aminos. Cellucor has a protein with no added sugar, gluten, fillers, etc that is 30g whey isolate per scoop at only 130 cal with 1g of sugar. It has 30 servings. When it comes to bars it just depends. Most are low carb with the majority of the sugar coming from sugar alcohols. We do have the quest bar for instance though that has 20 g protein and 1g of sugar with 17g of fiber. Our herbs are all natural. We have a multivitamin line that is completely organic from all whole foods. We have loads of all organic greens supplements and other super foods. We carry the natural on gold standard that has no added sugar, gluten, fillers, color, etc and is sweetened with stevia. Are there some crap products...yeah (I really hate muscle tech for instance). We do have some really good ones though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

And steve I understand and respect u have certain things u look for in products and that's fine. I have never once questioned the quality of ntbm but I can honestly say that GNC and several of the other companies we carry have come a long way in terms of quality. GNC has actually put forth a big effort in terms of research and development of products headed by putting together a very qualified team who's one purpose is to put together top notch products.

Than STFU and put my products in the stores? But let me guess GNC would never do this and We all know why? Im way to fucking hard core and " real" pussy ass GNC lmao.. This is a hard core steroid forum not some Planet fitness fagot shit bro. You are talking to the wrong crowed we have 0 respect for GNC and everything about it..

yeah great point, stop calling your faggot ass shit pink magic crap a test booster, it don't boost shit

none, i wouldn't even be caught dead in that store. it would be an epic embarassment. they cater to the teen/early 20's crowd who thinks they are gonna get huge on protein powder made from soy, corn syrup, and 'natural flavors' just cause there is a massive dude (who never even took the product) on the front of it

Haha thanks steve. Took the words from my mouth.

I once bought a RTD isopure there when i forgot my whey shake.

Than STFU and put my products in the stores? But let me guess GNC would never do this and We all know why? Im way to fucking hard core and " real" pussy ass GNC lmao.. This is a hard core steroid forum not some Planet fitness fagot shit bro. You are talking to the wrong crowed we have 0 respect for GNC and everything about it..

Great representative of your supplements man. Ha ha ha. Its kind of a shame that u chose to act like that. They will never carry beast because its borderline illegal. U have said so yourself. Why carry something that is about to be pulled. I have yet to attack u or your product and u chose to act like a child. Great job man.

Top Bottom