Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

You are on a hard core steroid forum!!!! How many of your staff has a vast knowledge of chemical enhancement?? Out of that 1 person how many are willing to speak of it publicly right there in the store in front of everyone? OOO wait how many are allowed to lmao?

this is the bottom line right here. not to take anything away from the hard work I put in..(heck i got food poisoning and was on the shitter from 1am to 10am this morning.. had no appetite, ate very little today.. and I still got in a 70 minute workout today).. but without chemical and supplemental enhancement there is no way i would be able to weight almost 200 pounds at 5 6, with only 12% body fat. and be benching 350+ and squatting 500... so if i had to rely on the advice and products from GNC i would not be hardcore at all and how many guys who aren't hardcore would still go to the gym after being on the shitter for 9 hours and getting 3 hours of sleep and getting barely any food in their stomachs all day cause everytime they ate they would get more sick?

so I rely on EF and NTBM/mr supps for my info and products and this allows me to kill it even if i am almost dead.

this is the bottom line right here. not to take anything away from the hard work I put in..(heck i got food poisoning and was on the shitter from 1am to 10am this morning.. had no appetite, ate very little today.. and I still got in a 70 minute workout today).. but without chemical and supplemental enhancement there is no way i would be able to weight almost 200 pounds at 5 6, with only 12% body fat. and be benching 350+ and squatting 500... so if i had to rely on the advice and products from GNC i would not be hardcore at all and how many guys who aren't hardcore would still go to the gym after being on the shitter for 9 hours and getting 3 hours of sleep and getting barely any food in their stomachs all day cause everytime they ate they would get more sick?

so I rely on EF and NTBM/mr supps for my info and products and this allows me to kill it even if i am almost dead.

Kill that shit!!!!! Hope you feel better brotha

The only thing i can say abiut GNC is they have a counter where supplement are clost to expiring in the bottle ,this was a few yrs ago before NTBM came along so i pick up a few thing marked over 60% off, But I take needto;s approach i walk in there dumb as fuck after hearing the sales pitch i start up with technical Question that are basically over his head, It's hard to supress a smile when you got someone cornered ,sometimes i feel sorry for doing it but! Thats life,but i still leave the store as a nice guy so theres no hard feelings!

I walked in the other day for the heck of it and it caters to kids that dont know any better.
I can get 3 bags of QUALITY Creatine from needtobuildmuscle for the price of ONE of their crap thats full of fillers.

Stay away from GNC....

gator

The only thing that GNC has going for them is PES, they seem to be promoting their new Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite as I just received a PES Insider sale going on tomorrow for one day only at gnc.com...but not sure what the price is going to be for the combo yet. I like PES products, so if I had to buy anything from GNC it would be during one of these promotions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom