Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What products are worth buying from GNC???

jcmbbfuture man you seem like a nice bro. I mean why else would you put up with all the smashing and still smile at the end of it all. You are a good sport at the least man and for that I give you some respect. I will never agree to enjoy walking into a GNC for any other reason than to talk circles around the people working there....
What I like to do is go in pretending I know nothing at all. Than like magic get smarter with every crap ass product he tries getting me to buy.

You know who I am going to hire for my store managers when I expand to other states? My N2BM Family. The reps and guys who have been with me since day one and have learned everything from me and each other. Ill find stores around the area they live in if I have to. Than I wont take hand outs from muscle-tek nor will my employees. No one working in my store will get a commission based off how many of a brand product they sell ever. No I will pay them all a good base pay and than a percentage of " ALL SALES" that happen during there shift. So that their advice is not biased like it is at GNC...

My employees will go through training about the supplements not FIFO, floor mopping and cash registers. They will be required to take at least 1 course or seminar on supplements/holistic health and or fitness every quarter too. Promotions will not be given off sales performance!!!!!!!!!!!!! But rather like Military stile. First they must make the points needed to move up to the next level. These points will be based off Time in service, time at the rank they are in now, courses on relevant subjects taken and passed. In store test ( about supplements, holistic health, and fitness) will be given and they will get awarded points for this also.

Once they have made points needed to move up to the next employee level than they will sit in front of the board ( ie Manager , district and so on) and be asked a ton of questions . They will be graded on how well they answer them and personal appearance as well. In order to move to the next rank they must both make the points and pass the Board exam...

Now this would be a respectable way of running a supplement " chain store" ... For now I just run the one store and I have 3 employees all of home I have trained my self and train more and more each day. I am hear almost 24/7 though so if a customer has a hard question Im on it. See its not just about the products my friend. Its about the service, the treatment, and everything else you experience when dealing with a company that matters and some times more than the cost my friend.

If your store carried my products or products like, ALRI, Purus labs, and some other awesome underground products than OK You are a needle in a hay stack my friend. But good for them if they do.

The one single thing I do respect GNC for though is their return Policy. Once you find out how badly you have been ripped off you can get a refund lol.. and even if you bought it at a GNC in Florida you can return it and get your money back at a GNC in Texas or Calefornia.. I respect the return Policy. Its the same one I use.

Again... misinformed. Being franchised we are in complete control of who we hire. Everyone who works for us has some sort of fitness, nutrition and exercise back ground, degree, and or certification. We have several exercise and fitness graduates and almost everyone has a personal training /nutrition certification. That's a pretty educated staff. And u guys can throw "how much" money u think I make in this argument all u want. Its has no relevance and is quite honestly comical.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Not really dude.. you ever talked to a trainer at a gym? Their dumber then regular people most of the time. I can go take a test online right now and get a trainer certification..

The real question is this bro. OOO and you are going to hate this one....AGAIN!!! You are on a hard core steroid forum!!!! How many of your staff has a vast knowledge of chemical enhancement?? Out of that 1 person how many are willing to speak of it publicly right there in the store in front of everyone? OOO wait how many are allowed to lmao?

DING DING Start the count down boys this dude got laid out!!!

jcmbbfuture man you seem like a nice bro. I mean why else would you put up with all the smashing and still smile at the end of it all. You are a good sport at the least man and for that I give you some respect. I will never agree to enjoy walking into a GNC for any other reason than to talk circles around the people working there....

Honestly, JC is a good bro. I am not a GNC fan and haven't been to one in 10 years but JC has proved that there are some good guys there.

Let's give this dude a break.

Needto, I love your outline of future business model.

Honestly, JC is a good bro. I am not a GNC fan and haven't been to one in 10 years but JC has proved that there are some good guys there.

me too, especially since i'm a rep lol...

Not really dude.. you ever talked to a trainer at a gym? Their dumber then regular people most of the time. I can go take a test online right now and get a trainer certification..

The real question is this bro. OOO and you are going to hate this one....AGAIN!!! You are on a hard core steroid forum!!!! How many of your staff has a vast knowledge of chemical enhancement?? Out of that 1 person how many are willing to speak of it publicly right there in the store in front of everyone? OOO wait how many are allowed to lmao?

DING DING Start the count down boys this dude got laid out!!!

I understand where you are coming from but GNC is not just about hardcore bodybuilding nor am I. Granted bodybuilding is a HUGE part of my life but overall health and nutrition is a huge part of my life too. U can have a hardcore shop but u dont get to help the 60 year old lady who has high blood pressure and cholesterol or the 55 year old man with arthritis or even the 15 year old under weight kid who needs to gain 15lbs to even step out on a football kid. For me its not just the haedcore sports bit tie preventive medicine and wholestic healing. We have no incentive at my store to push popular name brands. We go out of our way to get the good products...the products the customers want and not have someone come in who wants a ore work out and throw 3 cases of n.o
Explode at em.

Thanks man! I appreciate the support.

BTW I love you EDDY... ANd steve too

Just FYI I hate all you mutha fuckkas, but if you still shopping at GNC you either have no Internet service or you're dumb as fuck, no other explanation for the shit.

Is there anything at GNC worth buying to add to my cycle support and pct? What about pre workout and protein at GNC??
im making one last purchase before i start my cycle n dont hav time to order anythng...

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

I think GNC is way overpriced on most things. If you catch a sale,,maybe then. I would shop around.

Top Bottom