Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is OXA 17-DION? Anavar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjno7

i was reading a report by the irsh sports council, and it tested this ,claiming there was 25mg Oxandrolone in each cap. is it any good?

jjno7 said:
i was reading a report by the irsh sports council, and it tested this ,claiming there was 25mg Oxandrolone in each cap. is it any good?

First if it contains anavar, its a controlled substance at least in the US, period. Doesn't matter if its 0.0001mcg or 25mg.

Second, based on the statement I just made, regular anavar makes more sense (unless this stuff is just dirt cheap)

I'm not really understanding the question I guess.

i think the question is "any one tried this shit and does it work??"...guess someone's looking for a way of getting var without actually getting var...but my own 2 cents are as follows...if it doesn't say it, it doesn't contain it...i buy what i'm looking for, not hoping to buy something that might contain what i'm looking for...

5 alpha, 17 beta-17-hydroxy-17-methyl-2-oxaandrostan-3-one

thats oxandrolone

jjno7 said:
I tried and yes its var for sure

Last edited:
My question is, has anyone tried it and was it any good?
secondly it has been tested and is a banned substance because it contains ox. but doesnt state this on the labelled ingredients.
and yes i am finding hard to source anavar and would this be a ok alternative?
cheers

Taken from a site that sells this stuff. I don't think it has anavar in it. Close, but the chemical make up is a little off.

OXA 17-DION does not aromatise at all and helps to obtain ideal muscle hardness and quality as a result. Particularly while trying to lose weight, OXA 17-DION keeps strength levels constant, a decisive factor for maintaining the muscle mass acquired. A further advantage is that OXA 17-DION, unlike any other product, stimulates phosphocreatine synthesis and, as a result, helps to increase strength, with the crucial factor being that, even after use of the product has been discontinued, such increases in strength are, for the main part, able to be maintained without the problem of “water retention”. Another plus is that OXA 17-DION only has a minimal effect on endogenous testosterone production when taken as prescribed, and that this is only noticeable at high doses. As OXA 17-DION only interferes with the endogenous hormone balance to a small extent, post-cycle treatment is not necessary when it is used on its own.

Intake Recommendations
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, 1 capsule, 2 x daily. If being used on its own, high blood pressure need not be feared. To get ideally defined muscles and maximum effects, OXA 17-DION should be combined with either TESTEXX or Stanozolon-S an.

Supplement Facts: Oxa17-dion
1 Serving: 1 Capsule
Servings per Item: 60
5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17alpha-methyl-17,beta-ol-3-one 25 mg

Other ingredients:
Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate.

jjno7 said:
My question is, has anyone tried it and was it any good?
secondly it has been tested and is a banned substance because it contains ox. but doesnt state this on the labelled ingredients.
and yes i am finding hard to source anavar and would this be a ok alternative?
cheers
havent you read my prevoius post????????????????????????????????
if its var it should work as var...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom