Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not have access to dostinex and I want to run a tren cycle soon...this is exactly what I need.

Have you shipped any to AUstralia yet and how did it go with customs if you have?

Thanks.

Do not have access to dostinex and I want to run a tren cycle soon...this is exactly what I need.

Have you shipped any to AUstralia yet and how did it go with customs if you have?

Thanks.

we shippped a lot there with no problems.
Waiting for this product to come back in stock. Sold out the first few hundred in a matter of days. Trying to get a lot more in for the next run..

we shippped a lot there with no problems.
Waiting for this product to come back in stock. Sold out the first few hundred in a matter of days. Trying to get a lot more in for the next run..

So when is the next batch coming out? I need to get some formestane quick like.

Are you kidding me?? Its sold out again already? Damn this product is
That frigging good!!! Back in stock for a week lol

Seriously, if this is good as the other topical formenstane you recommended to me a while back (before you made your own blend) I'm in for life with it. I was getting the beginnings of a gyno flare up a few weeks ago and to my surprise, it wiped it out if a few days and complete erased all signs of gyno within two weeks. Fucken AMAZING SHIT!!!
I am never doing another cycle with out a product like this. And now I can start doing my favorite of all roids, deca... YAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom