Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
at a fill dose ( 10 pumps twice a day) is when it will start to convert. Thats at a max dose which is fine to use during a cycle but not for pct. For pct 5 pumps twice a day is best. as you can see from the dosing I laid out on the first post

Directions for use.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.
Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily For up to 10 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

A say 3 to 10 pumps because some people may need more then others. SOme way want just a bit of estrogen suppression and others may want a lot. Then some may want to use it at a full dose to get its anabolic effects.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent
Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6
weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

This is the higher end of the dosing. Use this when using it as a stand alone anabolic agent and fat burner

3. For post cycle therapy
apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and upper abdomen

And last the pct. I would stay more on the 3-5 range but if you are a huge dude 230-240 and above well then 7 pumps for you. :D

:heart::heart::heart:

Ok, so I about 3 months past my last test shot and 2 months post PCT. I and curious about this product and maybe combining it with S4. Would the 3-7 pumps be a good dose and how long? 4 weeks? Don't really need anything at this point but wouldn't mind an edge on the work outs right now as I am really getting blasted with work and need a little extra kick in the pants but DO NOT want to fuck up my kick ass cycle and PCT by getting suppressed. I still have all my strength and all but 5 lbs of my gains. The only thing that is lagging is recovery time but that is to be expected while not "enhanced" ;)

Ok, so I about 3 months past my last test shot and 2 months post PCT. I and curious about this product and maybe combining it with S4. Would the 3-7 pumps be a good dose and how long? 4 weeks? Don't really need anything at this point but wouldn't mind an edge on the work outs right now as I am really getting blasted with work and need a little extra kick in the pants but DO NOT want to fuck up my kick ass cycle and PCT by getting suppressed. I still have all my strength and all but 5 lbs of my gains. The only thing that is lagging is recovery time but that is to be expected while not "enhanced" ;)

Yes you could run 25mg twice a day sarms along with 7 pumps am and pm of forma for a nice lean cycle. At that dose for 4 weeks there is a good chance you will be getting conversion to a anabolic. So I would stagger down the forma to 5 pumps twice a day for a few weeks after to do pct.

when you get the product it will take a few mins of pumping to get the product to start coming out. Its a very think cream. one full pump will be about the size of a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom