Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add everything all up and put them together. What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment on the market today?What does it all. What lowers estrogen,lowers pregetsterone, lowers shbg, raises IGF-1 and at higher doses has anabolic effects by conversion to a steroid?

It's been a long time since I got really excited about a new anabolic steroid/Ai. Not since beastdrol and deiaselbolan have I been this Worked up about something. When I came out with beast,deisel,tfo,katanadrol I knew I had some powerful stuff that was going to change he way people look at OTC products. Granted I have some damn good products selling at NTBM right now and I am proud of all of them, but this new product is a product that is going to change the face of the whole Industry. A product I have designed and will be selling at MRsupps.com with in the next 2 weeks called FORMA-STANOZOLOL!!

FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formatane and now added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscrition drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you cn understand why I will recommend this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido [rpblems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin,estrogen,progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage. FORMA-STANOZOLOL Increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26% In doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL Decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss. Through "clinical studies its been proven to lower progesterone. Effect of 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione on Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Steroidogenesis -- Zimniski et al. 51 (14): 3663 -- Cancer Research

Effect of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on murine Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis.

Zimniski SJ, Brandt ME, Melner MH, Brodie AM, Puett D.

Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101.

The murine Leydig cell tumor (M5480A) possesses high levels of estrogen receptor and is known to produce estrogens. In these studies we examined the effects of the potent aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) on Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. The addition of 4-OHA to Leydig tumor cells in primary culture resulted in a dose- and a time-dependent decrease in media progesterone levels. The observed decrease was most likely due to impaired synthesis of progesterone, inasmuch as no alteration in progesterone metabolism was seen when progesterone levels were diminishing. However, 4-OHA inhibited progesterone conversion to testosterone following 1 h of incubation, but this effect disappeared coincident with 4-OHA metabolism. Analysis of pregnenolone production revealed a biphasic dose-dependent effect of 4-OHA. At low doses (0.01-0.1 microM), 4-OHA was found to decrease pregnenolone concentrations, while at higher doses (1-10 microM) pregnenolone levels were elevated. Therefore, the actions of 4-OHA on Leydig cell steroidogenesis in vitro appear to be multifocal. Other experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of 4-OHA on tumor-bearing male mice in vivo. In these studies, the predominant effects of 4-OHA were to act as an aromatase inhibitor and to inhibit progesterone production. Thus, while 4-OHA is a potent aromatase inhibitor, we have found that this compound may alter steroidogenesis in Leydig tumor cells at several sites prior to aromatization.

PMID: 2065323 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

What is in FORMA-STANOZOLOL
Per serving 10 pump serving
60 servings Per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
chrysin 4mg

Directions for use.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.
Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily For up to 10 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent
Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6

weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy
apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and upper abdomen

If used at higher doses, conversion to the steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone takes place, which is actually less androgenic than formestane and slightly more anabolic.
If used on cycle it can reduce water retention caused by aromatisation to estrogen, so helping you stay looking lean, and improving your post cycle therapy as recovery will be easier.

Now the best bit is this, There are references as that show that DHT applied in areas with high prolactin can reduce gyno. Here is one:

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can Forma-stanozolol, the new break through supplement from NTBM/Mrsupps.com improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist. At the same time studies have shown that it lowers progesterone through its on mechanisms.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And trans dermal formestane is one of the strongest drugs for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. That is good news as it doesn't act like exemestane which forms a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen which is bad for your joints and tendons.
Also because of exemestane

So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special ability to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION.s

Yes NEEDTO has done it again...In fact this could even be used to treat and prevent DECA droopiness.

But i havent finished, one more thing makes this perfect not only alone or on cycle but especialy through PCT when estrogen levels rise, problem is if you block estrogen off you get low igf-1 levels... FORMA-stanozolol, Or the main active formestane can increase igf1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

And you know I said it was androgenic... well it is, but it also can reduce BPH, so it even protects your prostrate!!!

And as its a transdermal, you may want to rub it all over your nips for improved action, you see i love milk, but i dont want to make my own, in fact i like boobies but i dont want to grow my own, and FORMA-STANOZOLOL can reduce your chances of either of these ever happening, and believe me for those whove experienced both the former happening, its not nice!!!

Soon ill give you a rundown on one of my favourite supps horse chesnut, or in particular the active found inside, 2 Escin , and why its an AMAZING addition to this outstanding new product FORMA-STANOZOLOL, thats set to make waves as people everywhere look and feel better, stronger, harder, leaner and more vascular.

2rootn7.jpg

product is so close to selling. Mrsupps.com is where it will be. By monday at the latest. So I been told

Add everything all up and put them together. What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment on the market today?What does it all. What lowers estrogen,lowers pregetsterone, lowers shbg, raises IGF-1 and at higher doses has anabolic effects by conversion to a steroid?

It's been a long time since I got really excited about a new anabolic steroid/Ai. Not since beastdrol and deiaselbolan have I been this Worked up about something. When I came out with beast,deisel,tfo,katanadrol I knew I had some powerful stuff that was going to change he way people look at OTC products. Granted I have some damn good products selling at NTBM right now and I am proud of all of them, but this new product is a product that is going to change the face of the whole Industry. A product I have designed and will be selling at MRsupps.com with in the next 2 weeks called FORMA-STANOZOLOL!!

Now selling at https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Forma-Stanzol_26.aspx

FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding
25mgs DIM
chrysin 4mg

Because of the formatane and now added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscrition drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you cn understand why I will recommend this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido [rpblems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin,estrogen,progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage. FORMA-STANOZOLOL Increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26% In doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL Decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss. Through "clinical studies its been proven to lower progesterone. Effect of 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione on Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Steroidogenesis -- Zimniski et al. 51 (14): 3663 -- Cancer Research

Effect of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on murine Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis.

Zimniski SJ, Brandt ME, Melner MH, Brodie AM, Puett D.

Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101.

The murine Leydig cell tumor (M5480A) possesses high levels of estrogen receptor and is known to produce estrogens. In these studies we examined the effects of the potent aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) on Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. The addition of 4-OHA to Leydig tumor cells in primary culture resulted in a dose- and a time-dependent decrease in media progesterone levels. The observed decrease was most likely due to impaired synthesis of progesterone, inasmuch as no alteration in progesterone metabolism was seen when progesterone levels were diminishing. However, 4-OHA inhibited progesterone conversion to testosterone following 1 h of incubation, but this effect disappeared coincident with 4-OHA metabolism. Analysis of pregnenolone production revealed a biphasic dose-dependent effect of 4-OHA. At low doses (0.01-0.1 microM), 4-OHA was found to decrease pregnenolone concentrations, while at higher doses (1-10 microM) pregnenolone levels were elevated. Therefore, the actions of 4-OHA on Leydig cell steroidogenesis in vitro appear to be multifocal. Other experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of 4-OHA on tumor-bearing male mice in vivo. In these studies, the predominant effects of 4-OHA were to act as an aromatase inhibitor and to inhibit progesterone production. Thus, while 4-OHA is a potent aromatase inhibitor, we have found that this compound may alter steroidogenesis in Leydig tumor cells at several sites prior to aromatization.

PMID: 2065323 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

What is in FORMA-STANOZOLOL
Per serving 10 pump serving
60 servings Per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
chrysin 4mg

Directions for use.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.
Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily For up to 10 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent
Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6

weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength

3. For post cycle therapy
apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and upper abdomen

If used at higher doses, conversion to the steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone takes place, which is actually less androgenic than formestane and slightly more anabolic.
If used on cycle it can reduce water retention caused by aromatisation to estrogen, so helping you stay looking lean, and improving your post cycle therapy as recovery will be easier.

Now the best bit is this, There are references as that show that DHT applied in areas with high prolactin can reduce gyno. Here is one:

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can Forma-stanozolol, the new break through supplement from NTBM/Mrsupps.com improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist. At the same time studies have shown that it lowers progesterone through its on mechanisms.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And trans dermal formestane is one of the strongest drugs for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. That is good news as it doesn't act like exemestane which forms a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen which is bad for your joints and tendons.
Also because of exemestane

So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special ability to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION.s

Yes NEEDTO has done it again...In fact this could even be used to treat and prevent DECA droopiness.

But i havent finished, one more thing makes this perfect not only alone or on cycle but especialy through PCT when estrogen levels rise, problem is if you block estrogen off you get low igf-1 levels... FORMA-stanozolol, Or the main active formestane can increase igf1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

And you know I said it was androgenic... well it is, but it also can reduce BPH, so it even protects your prostrate!!!

And as its a transdermal, you may want to rub it all over your nips for improved action, you see i love milk, but i dont want to make my own, in fact i like boobies but i dont want to grow my own, and FORMA-STANOZOLOL can reduce your chances of either of these ever happening, and believe me for those whove experienced both the former happening, its not nice!!!

Soon ill give you a rundown on one of my favourite supps horse chesnut, or in particular the active found inside, 2 Escin , and why its an AMAZING addition to this outstanding new product FORMA-STANOZOLOL, thats set to make waves as people everywhere look and feel better, stronger, harder, leaner and more vascular.

2rootn7.jpg
ITS here its here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very excited to try this product! I have to say and will continue to, Needto products are body transformation products. Many years I spent a lot on worthless products but Needto's products are top notch.

Definitely live up to what they are supposed to!

What exactly is this product? Can I use for fat burning? Can it be used alone or with what? Is it legal????? Just some questions but very interested in ordering!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom