Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Needto great to see another of your products.
For all of us guys on HRT/TRT this looks like it should be a winner. Can you please provide some input on this specifically?
As for me I am using .5mg Aeromasin ED and .5mg Dostinex E3D so will this stuff of yours replace that?
Thanks bro!

yup, about pumps am and pm will work in place of what you are taking bro.

Reading through one of your descriptions, you wrote that is has mild anabolic effects at higher doses so does that mean it is supressive (mild as it may be) and if it is slightly suppressive, at what dose would it stop being suppressive, let's say for some one that is in between cycles and is technically in there "time off" phase?
I am looking forward to using this product.

Reading through one of your descriptions, you wrote that is has mild anabolic effects at higher doses so does that mean it is supressive (mild as it may be) and if it is slightly suppressive, at what dose would it stop being suppressive, let's say for some one that is in between cycles and is technically in there "time off" phase?
I am looking forward to using this product.

at a fill dose ( 10 pumps twice a day) is when it will start to convert. Thats at a max dose which is fine to use during a cycle but not for pct. For pct 5 pumps twice a day is best. as you can see from the dosing I laid out on the first post

Directions for use.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.
Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily For up to 10 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

A say 3 to 10 pumps because some people may need more then others. SOme way want just a bit of estrogen suppression and others may want a lot. Then some may want to use it at a full dose to get its anabolic effects.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent
Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6
weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and abdomen. Strength
of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

This is the higher end of the dosing. Use this when using it as a stand alone anabolic agent and fat burner

3. For post cycle therapy
apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back,shoulders,arms and upper abdomen

And last the pct. I would stay more on the 3-5 range but if you are a huge dude 230-240 and above well then 7 pumps for you. :D

:heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom