Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this sounds awesome, so when I replace my adex with this stuff do I also need to keep running hcg thruout cycle for easier recovery or this will work like hcg only needing this product during cycle for adex and hcg purposes and also use after for hcg pct, so if u have enuf it will help my test deca dbol cycle with bloat, gyno and recovery? If this is in fact true it will be ground breaking

just use this in cycle and then hcgenerate the last 4 weeks of the cycle nd you will be fine. Yes it works perfect for deca cycles and pct after them too

just use this in cycle and then hcgenerate the last 4 weeks of the cycle nd you will be fine. Yes it works perfect for deca cycles and pct after them too

Too good to be true, and something I would need now , but will be like playing Russian roulette trying to get it through Swedish customs I guess...

Currently on a Test E cycle. Taking .5 adex ed and HCG 250 2x a week. PCT is going to be Hcgenerate, Nolva and Sustain Alpha. Will this replace the Nolva and replace the adex and HCG I'm taking now. A little worried about not using a Serm but if this product works and does a better job I'm all for it.

Too good to be true, and something I would need now , but will be like playing Russian roulette trying to get it through Swedish customs I guess...

You got one of the worst customs around bro. I would say its even worse then down under is. I never get a pack stopped by Aus but I cant even send need2sleep or bridge to you guys.

It all depends on if its banned or not. I used to send beast and bolan to you guys no problem. Need2sleep always gets stopped so it all depends.

Currently on a Test E cycle. Taking .5 adex ed and HCG 250 2x a week. PCT is going to be Hcgenerate, Nolva and Sustain Alpha. Will this replace the Nolva and replace the adex and HCG I'm taking now. A little worried about not using a Serm but if this product works and does a better job I'm all for it.

My friend the product has natural "photo serum" ingredients that block and lower estrogen as well as help the body convert hormones to more of the good estrogens and less of the bad ones. Not only that but it has formastan which is "clinically proven" through "human studies" to lower estrogen, lower prolactin and lower progesterone receptor up take. This is just the tip of what the product does but some of the more important facts..

1. If you are using a light dose of adex on cycle can the product replace this? YES and work better in all ways. It does not lower IGF or raise shbg like some ai's do.

2. If you are using a light dose of adex/or Aromasin and also a light dose of canisar or dostinex during a cycle with a progestrin like deca tren. Can this product replace both? Yes you bet it can and again better, with less sides and more added anabolic activity.

3. Use this product at a maintenance dose 5-7 pumps ed well on cycle and then hcgenerate the last 4-8 weeks of the cycle. No need for hcg during the cycle.

4. can you stop using clomid or nolva during pct if you use this product. Of course. It has plenty of serum activity and it lowers estrogen ( not blocks it)

You chould not use nolva after a progestrine cycle anyway. clomid would be the better choice. If you like using a serm like nolva or clomid after a cycle fine no ones stopping you. Just use a lower dose and you will be fine. The product and also hcgenerate work hand in hand with nolva and clomid anyway. Negating any of the down sides to using them. :heart::heart:

My friend the product has natural "photo serum" ingredients that block and lower estrogen as well as help the body convert hormones to more of the good estrogens and less of the bad ones. Not only that but it has formastan which is "clinically proven" through "human studies" to lower estrogen, lower prolactin and lower progesterone receptor up take. This is just the tip of what the product does but some of the more important facts..

1. If you are using a light dose of adex on cycle can the product replace this? YES and work better in all ways. It does not lower IGF or raise shbg like some ai's do.

2. If you are using a light dose of adex/or Aromasin and also a light dose of canisar or dostinex during a cycle with a progestrin like deca tren. Can this product replace both? Yes you bet it can and again better, with less sides and more added anabolic activity.

3. Use this product at a maintenance dose 5-7 pumps ed well on cycle and then hcgenerate the last 4-8 weeks of the cycle. No need for hcg during the cycle.

4. can you stop using clomid or nolva during pct if you use this product. Of course. It has plenty of serum activity and it lowers estrogen ( not blocks it)

You chould not use nolva after a progestrine cycle anyway. clomid would be the better choice. If you like using a serm like nolva or clomid after a cycle fine no ones stopping you. Just use a lower dose and you will be fine. The product and also hcgenerate work hand in hand with nolva and clomid anyway. Negating any of the down sides to using them. :heart::heart:

Thanks Needto. I have both Nolva and Clomid on hand but have heard that Clomid gives nasty sides. If I bought this would it be OK to discontinue use of adex and HCG? Deffinatelly interested in this stuff now.

Hey Needto great to see another of your products.
For all of us guys on HRT/TRT this looks like it should be a winner. Can you please provide some input on this specifically?
As for me I am using .5mg Aeromasin ED and .5mg Dostinex E3D so will this stuff of yours replace that?
Thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom