Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive used formestane in the past and written threads about it on numerous occassions

prety amazing stuff

Need2 I always used it as an injectable drug. What is the in vivo bioavailability data on a transdermal application?

AAAH yes I figured jons buddy would take a crack at it. Welcome to the thread good friend.

Of course no testing has been done on its transdemral use ( that I know of) Of course this in the past has always been a " na Sayers" last line of defense when all other studies and information prove the products worth. however for this question to really do its damage and raise any true doubt if the product can work or not one would really have to be asking ( does trans-dermal deliver its self work" To which anyone even you Wulfgar have to agree the Answer is yes Trans dermal delivery works.

So your question is what is the "bioavailability data on a transdermal application"

Thats a very simple Answer if you new anything about trans dermal deliver and how it works you would already know the Answer to it. I suspect a old timer like your self is not very enlightened of. Transdermal is a bit more advanced and its the future. Great Advancements in technology have been made since the : aaah duh it injects the drug dats all it knows" days. In fact These days most any one who spends any amount of time on a steroid forum is pretty up to speed on how transdermal works.

All you need to know is the muscular weight of a compound to know if it can be passed through the skin. Of course the lighter the weight and smaller the muscular size of the compound the more its "transdermal bioavailability" increases. BTW man big props to you for using the words man good shit.

So lets explain it for you and see if you can understand it.

transdermal means Delivering medicine to the general circulation through the skin. Additionally, this helps bypassing the gastrointestinal (GI) and helps avoid partial first-pass inactivation by the liver. This of course means the drug has a much grater effect. Now we have seen ( can post if you like) oral studies showing that formastane 4 OHO does have an effective oral dose. only it takes much much higher doses. About 1000mg ed to be exact in the studies i have seen.

Now through simple science and have a working brain we can see that through bypassing the GI tract and the first pass this is medically proven in thousands of different medications to make the product much more powerful. So if it has been shown to have a working effective dose even as a oral then one could safely conclude ( again with just half a brain and a little working knowledge about transdermals) that trans dermal deliver is effective. Lets keep going.

The skin is the only thing stopping a drug correct?

the skin’s function is to keep things out of the body. The major barrier within the skin is the stratum corneum, the top layer of the epidermis. The stratum corneum consists of keratinized, flattened remnants of once actively dividing epidermal cells (1). Hygroscopic, but impermeable to water, it behaves as a tough, flexible membrane. The intercellular space is rich in lipids. The stratum corneum is about ten microns thick, but on the palms and soles it ranges up to 600 microns in thickness (1).

Although the stratum corneum is an efficient barrier, some chemical substances are able to penetrate it and to reach the underlying tissues and blood vessels. These “successful” substances are characterized by low molecular weight (≤500 Da), lipophilicity, and effectiveness at low dosage. The largest daily dose of drug in patch form is that of nicotine: twenty-one milligrams (Table 1).

Further, steady absorption of drug over hours also enhances the drugs effects and blood levels are also prolonged. Kind of like taking a inject you know?

Now anyone can go here and find the molecular weight and structure of Formatane
http://www.chemfinder.com/chembiofi...archCriteriaId=6&SearchCriteriaValue=Lentaron

http://www.chemfinder.com/chembiofi...6&SearchCriteriaValue=Lentaron&CurrentIndex=0

In doing so one will find that it has perfect "transdermal bioavailability" in fact through a simple understanding of how Trasdemral applacation works one could see that its got better transdermal bio availability then Test does which has been used for many years now.

Now when you used to inject Lentaron wulgar an effective dose would have been a 100-200mg injected every week. Of course to get the same effects one has to take much higher doses and more frequently. Hence why the product is dosed 100mg twice a day for a 200mg every day dose and a 1400mg every week does. Even if the conversion/rate of absorption was as little as only 10% ( we know its higher through simple science and understanding of transdermals) it would still give about 140mg. Right around mid dose. Of course the conversion is closer to 20-30% so more like 240 to 380 . So if the questions was asked simple to ask ( will it work in a transdermal) Yes it has and it will. I have had hundred of people using just the formastane from Cel labls alone and its 100% clear it works. Now this is a much more powerful product and thus much more powerful results will be seen.

If it was asked for some other reason like what should the dosing me like. Well form experience people have reported best results with 50-100mg twice daily. Thanks for asking gave us all a chance to brush up on how transdermals work. Simple but a lot of people don't understand them. Thanks friend.

Just came off a deca cycle and I can say first hand that formastane works.

Miplanj had a dicky dick problem and nothing was working for him. I told him use some forma and the problem will be cleared in 3 days tops.

gixerman had the same problem and was using nolva. Told him drop the nolva start using forma and problem solved. The shit works no question about it and this product is 100x better.

Wow this sounds awesome, so when I replace my adex with this stuff do I also need to keep running hcg thruout cycle for easier recovery or this will work like hcg only needing this product during cycle for adex and hcg purposes and also use after for hcg pct, so if u have enuf it will help my test deca dbol cycle with bloat, gyno and recovery? If this is in fact true it will be ground breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom