Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions....
1) What about this liquid vade technology?...reason I ask is because seem like creams suck.
2) How would you use this as part of pct of a 12 week test cyc cycle?

Thanks.

I have a couple bottles of Formestane laying around...4 pumps ED worked well, so Need2's stuff should work out nicely! Although did I read the dose is 10 pumps? Thats alot of lotion...but Im sure it will do the job!

-Legacy

Does anyone else think this is amazing? I mean think of the millions of BB like us over the years and years or juicing looking/ordering and using ai ...I mean myself for example..ordered aromasin,cabaser, and letro..3 different compounds just to HOPE we prevent gyno..then you got needto come up and GARAUNTEE that a cream does all three plus alot more...this site/people here are really changing the way we look/use supplements..I am skepticAl about any of these normally bs products u see all over thr magazines and adds..but after trying products from ntbm and seeing them work I put all my faith in them and trust anything they come out with...I laugh when people say they need to reup at the gnc..I wil never shop there again ever! I am spreading the word about ntbm just fckn awsome..peace

I have a couple bottles of Formestane laying around...4 pumps ED worked well, so Need2's stuff should work out nicely! Although did I read the dose is 10 pumps? Thats alot of lotion...but Im sure it will do the job!

-Legacy

No its not a lot of lotion bro. The amount that comes out of the pump is a lot smaller. What you would get in 1 pump of formastane from cel you would need 2 pumps from mine to = the same amount in the palm of you hand. So no it is not a lot of lotion. Its just a smaller amount coming out of the pumper so that you can dose it better. Rather then have to get a big huge glob of lotion at once and then rub it around all fast.. You get a much smaller amount that comes out and you can take you time rubbing it on the places you want to put it on.

You need a countdown ticker at the top of EF letting us know when it is available to buy. I will be getting at least 4 bottles of this stuff.

You need a countdown ticker at the top of EF letting us know when it is available to buy. I will be getting at least 4 bottles of this stuff.

Well you better get in line. I have 4 retail supplement stores who have already placed pre orders of the product. I have over 500 units sold already and the product ain't even in stock yet. I am so damn amped up about this product and I can tell many others are also amped. The pre orders are going nuts.

Ive used formestane in the past and written threads about it on numerous occassions

prety amazing stuff

Need2 I always used it as an injectable drug. What is the in vivo bioavailability data on a transdermal application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom