Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would this completely replace arimidex or other AIs or should they still be kept on hand?

As your on cycle Ai to prevent side effects yes this will completely replace all others. If some one always ran adex and cab well on a deca test cycle this product will completely replace these as well.

Keep in mind letro is still your last line of defense and i think no matter what you should always have a bottle kicking around. Its got a lot of side effects and its the worst drug to use for just preventing side effects but when it comes to wiping out all estrogen in the body and wiping it out fast letro is the best for this. This should only be used when extreme measures like this are needed. IE nothing else has worked and you are stuck with a bad case of gyno. Last resort kind of thing.

Other then that yes this compound replaces everything else for all other reasons.

Is this ok for a 19 year old with 5 years of training under their belt?

No I am sorry my friend. You see Formestane when taken in higher doses will convert to an active steroid active "4-hydroxytestosterone" which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. You see this Product and the ingredients I have stacked in it are remarkable in the fact that through different dosing one can Get anything from winny/provirone effects to light ai+serum analog effects and everything in between. This is one of the reasons why I have made it a 10 pump full dose. The product has enough to run it 10 pumps twice a day for 30 days. This of course is when used in its most powerful anabolic dose. There is a full 600 pumps worth of product in each bottle and dosing can vary from 2-3 pumps twice a day to 10 pumps twice a day. This all depends on what you want to use the product on. Also because everyone is different, everyone weight is not the same, and not everyone reacts the same to compounds.

Because of these reasons I made it much more easy to adjust dosing of the product. Rather then making a full dose just 4-5 pumps I spread the dosing out. This allows a smaller person ( 160-170lb man) who only wants a light ai during product to use just 3-4 pumps twice a day. Using the product like this 1 bottle would last his whole 12-15 week cycle and also leave some left for pct.

When on cycle some people find they need .5mg of adex when others would need 1mg ed. Some men find they need .5mg ed letro and .5mg eod dostinex. Some one else may have a case of gyno that has already set in and needs to kill it with 2.5mg letro ed and .5mg dos every day..

There is many different ways people need to does there on/off cycle ai's and with this product we have given people just as many options.

One this is clear. Anyone who wants to prevent bloat,gyno,on cycle problems from high estrogen/progesterone/prolactin from accruing is going to want this product. Because its cheaper,its easer, its more effective, and it will have a much more positive impact on the gains of the cycle then any other methods or drugs on the market.

Because of this product I can now say using a light ai from the start of a cycle is now fine. If its Forma-stanzol

this will be awesome. although i constantly get proven wrong. i am still sceptical of your claims.

this will be awesome. although i constantly get proven wrong. i am still sceptical of your claims.

With all the bullshit claims,over hyped claims, and out right lies in the supplement industry I don't blam you or anyone for thinking like this. However Lentaron I.M. Depot® ,one of the main active ingredients in FORMA-STANOZOLOL has "HUMAN TRIAL STUDIES"
that prove most of the claims.

The other compounds in FORMA-STANOZOLOL are as follows
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 4mg

Everything I put in a product is there for a reason. I dont just add in a little bit of something just so I can say its in there. Take the Chestnut seed extract for example. Whats this in the product for? Through studies this has shown to draw water out of the skin and pull it into the veins and muscles. This gives you the ripped skin tight full muscle look and it goes to work very fast. This also makes it the perfect product for pre contest use. Some one wanting to drop water weight in a area or over all can use this product. It is not like other products that can dehydrate you. It does not dispel the water completely but rather pulls it out of the skin and into the veins and muscles. Gving you thinner skin with fuller muscles and thicker veins.

What else is it good for?

A common problem often overlooked by other products and Ai's is that when you use them there is a tendency to get joint pain from them. For centuries Chestnut Seeds have been used for join pain and arthritis because its a natural Anti inflammatory

What else?

Horse Chestnut Seed has extract has been in the field of medicine for quite some time now. Its benefits include, hemorrhoids protection, INCREASED BLOOD FLOW, helping erection strength and helping control blood platelet aggression in the varicose veins. What does this mean MORE NITROGEN retention; it also means it will make the skin appear more leathering when pumped due the stretching of varicose veins. Here is a study from the one and ONLY PubMed that shows the efficiency of Horse Chestnut Seed extract.

Treatment of Chronic Venous Insufficiency

Suman W. Rathbun, MD, MS and Angelia C. Kirkpatrick, MD, MPH

Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine 2007, 9:115-126
Current Medicine Group LLC ISSN 1092-8464
Copyright © 2010 by Current Medicine Group LLC

Opinion Statement
Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) results from venous hypertension secondary to superficial or deep venous valvular reflux. Treatment modalities are aimed at reducing venous valvular reflux, thereby inhibiting the ensuing pathologic inflammatory process. Compression therapy using pumps, bandaging, and/or graded compression stockings is the mainstay of treatment for CVI. Compression therapy has been shown to be effective in reducing venous hypertension retarding the development of inflammation and pathologic skin changes. Pharmacologic agents such as diuretics and topical steroid creams reduce swelling and pain short term but offer no long-term treatment advantage. Herbal supplements may reduce the inflammatory response to venous hypertension, but are not licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration, and vary in their efficacy, quality, and safety. However, several randomized controlled trials using the herbal horse chestnut seed extract containing aescin have shown short-term improvement in signs and symptoms of CVI. Endovascular and surgical techniques aimed at treatment of primary and secondary venous valvular reflux have been shown to improve venous hemodynamics promoting healing of venous ulcers and improving quality of life. The newer endovascular treatments of varicose veins using laser, radiofrequency ablation, and chemical foam sclerotherapy show some promise.”
When varicose veins are opened more eNOS production is available. With more eNOS comes more athletic performance and TESTOSTERONE production. “Endocrinology. 2010 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print]
Androgen Receptor-Dependent Activation of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase in Vascular Endothelial Cells: Role of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase/Akt Pathway.

Yu J, Akishita M, Eto M, Ogawa S, Son BK, Kato S, Ouchi Y, Okabe T.
Departments of Integrated Traditional Medicine (J.Y., T.O.) and Geriatric Medicine (M.A., M.E., S.O., B.-K.S., Y.O.), Graduate School of Medicine, and the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Bioscience (S.K.), The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-8655, Japan.
The mechanisms of testosterone-induced vasodilatation are not fully understood. This study investigated the effect of testosterone on nitric oxide (NO) synthesis and its molecular mechanism using human aortic endothelial cells (HAEC). Testosterone at physiological concentrations (1-100 nM) induced a rapid (15-30 min) increase in NO production, which was associated with phosphorylation and activation of endothelial NO synthase (eNOS). Then, the involvement of the androgen receptor (AR), which is abundantly expressed in HAEC, was examined. The effect of testosterone on eNOS activation and NO production were abolished by pretreatment with an AR antagonist nilutamide and by transfection with AR small interference RNA. In contrast, testosterone-induced eNOS phosphorylation was unchanged by pretreatment with an aromatase inhibitor or by transfection with ERalpha small interference RNA. 5alpha-Dihydrotestosterone, a nonaromatizable androgen, also stimulated eNOS phosphorylation. Next, the signaling cascade that leads to eNOS phosphorylation was explored. Testosterone stimulated rapid phosphorylation of Akt in a time- and dose-dependent manner, with maximal response at 15-60 min. The rapid phosphorylation of eNOS or NO production induced by testosterone was inhibited by Akt inhibitor SH-5 or by phosphatidylinositol (PI) 3-kinase inhibitor wortmannin. Co-immunoprecipitation assays revealed a testosterone-dependent interaction between AR and the p85alpha subunit of PI3-kinase. In conclusion, testosterone rapidly induces NO production via AR-dependent activation of eNOS in HAEC. Activation of PI3-kinase/Akt signaling and the direct interaction of AR with p85alpha are involved, at least in part, in eNOS phosphorylation.”
The benefits are great from that of Horse ChestnutSeed extract, it SHOULD be a supplement in one’s arsenal for its overall health properties and anabolic properties. I do not know about you but more strength, more erection power, more muscle through nitrogen retention, tighter muscle tone and more TESTOSTERONE production sounds GREAT to me!

In this thread I will go over all the other compounds in the product and talk about there benefits to the user as it pertains to on and off cycle use as well as use during pct. :biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom