Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
needto, hook it up with a discount code at Mr Supps :biggrin:

I want to get this PCT but am not able to find the HCGenerate. I found the bottles of Unleashed and PCT, is that going to be enough? I could just buy that.

Doing a cycle of VAR/Tbol for 5 weeks.

I want to get this PCT but am not able to find the HCGenerate. I found the bottles of Unleashed and PCT, is that going to be enough? I could just buy that.

Doing a cycle of VAR/Tbol for 5 weeks.

unleshed/post and forma-stanzol will be plenty enough pct after that cycle bro

Nice, so I will be getting all four then. Thanks

EDIT: It still says out of stock and when I go to check out it has the HCGenerate in a red box stating "This item is out of stock." I don't want to checkout until I have everything I need.

Also, I am not seeing any of the Forma Stanzol (spelling?) on your site. Is that only being sold by Mr. Supps? I would like to get it all from one place if possible. Any help, please? Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Nice, so I will be getting all four then. Thanks

EDIT: It still says out of stock and when I go to check out it has the HCGenerate in a red box stating "This item is out of stock." I don't want to checkout until I have everything I need.

Also, I am not seeing any of the Forma Stanzol (spelling?) on your site. Is that only being sold by Mr. Supps? I would like to get it all from one place if possible. Any help, please? Thank you for your time.

Its only sold at mrsupps.com bro but both places give free shipping to its fine to order from both.

hcgenerate I am hoping will be in this week but I can not make any promises:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom