Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the No.1 best substance to take that's not a steroid?

HansNZ

What is the best supplement that people add to their steroid cycles to enhance their results, but which isn't an anabolic itself?

Also, is there any popular supplement which is widely used which people on here think is actually a waste of money?

Well I would say food and mainly protein but you said something that is not anabolic so i do not know. How can it be any good at building muscle if it is not anabolic unless it is anti-catabolic.

I think what everyone here is trying to tell you is to stick to the basics.

Make sure you get plenty of carbs and protein. Get in plenty of vitamins and minerals and creatine is great. But don't waste your money on all of the fancy shit at GNC.

Get some clenbuterol, I think it's the best alternative to roids.

(Before anyone takes the opurtunity to flame me, I never said that you can gain 10-20 lbs of muscle on clen. I'm simply stating that with all the junk available such as prohormones, Clen is the best BB supplement.)

Ok, protein is a given, but that's not so much a "supplement" as it is a food. I think it goes without saying that we need food to grow.

As for supplements I would say Flax Seed Oil. This plays so many crucial roles in the body and has so many beneficial effects that it is a must. I helps counter the negative effects of steroids, i.e. high cholesterol, liver and kidney stress. It is also crucial to the creation and functioning of hormones. It enhances the uptake of nutrients by your body too.

There is a pill called cyproheptadine, I dont know how it makes u gain weight and I dont know about side effects but its not an steroid. Where I come from lots of people take it to increase appetite and gain a few pounds. I post about it on this board and some guy told me this wasnt gonna make me huge but the fact is, I gained 15 pounds in about 4 weeks, actually I gained 20 but I lost about 5 pounds after cycle. First week was inpresive since I gained 6 pounds , people thought I was on steroids, I took glutamine and the good old shakes along with it. I started with 161 pounds and went up to 181. Anyway it worked for me I dont think there is any sides. U just shouldnt stay on it for more than 8 weeks or so.

Top Bottom