Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the most essential Supplements to take while on AAS

from day 1.

medivin which contains gluco/fish oil and so much other stuff its sick... an amazing multi and IMO the best on the market.. its sold at mr supps

starting week 5 assuming its a long ester compound

T stack RX, n2guard, hcgenerate (this is an option if you cannot afford T stack)

if you run tren run n2guard at 10 caps a day.. i know thats a lot but you can experiment by stopping n2guard midway through a tren cycle and see how differnet you feel after a couple days.. its amazing.

I've used Medivin in the past, I'll stand behind that as a solid multi vitamin. I used to sell a ton of it when I worked over at a wholesale supplement store. Orders will be able to be placed for N2Guard starting tomorrow so def be sure to grab some if you need it.

^^^ i try my best to conserve it .. i took the packet before bed and i slept like a baby.. had an amzing nights rest. i need to buy a few boxes of it so i don't have to worry about running out. everyone who has run medivin has said the same thing. its amazing

Top Bottom