Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the most common bodybuilding supps?

butters99

I wanted to know what most bodybuilders are taking in terms of supps. I am currently a newb and wanted to learn more about the supps the pros are taking.

dude the pros are taking steroids, HGH and insulin.

you need to forget about what they take and do your own thing. the best supplements are at n2bm. I use their stuff all the time.. my favorites are hcgenerate, n2guard, and n2slin .. i also use n2shampoo for my hair

I wanted to know what most bodybuilders are taking in terms of supps. I am currently a newb and wanted to learn more about the supps the pros are taking.

I'm with Steve. Don't worry about the pros. Doing what a pro does doesn't mean you'll be a pro.

Creatine, protein, vitamins and a joint product (all of which you can but from N2BM) is a GREAT start

If you are just starting out then you don't need anything. Just learn how to eat first and once you are consistent, fill in the nutritional gaps with the appropriate supplements.

The most common 'bread and butter' supplements are:
1. A good quality whey protein powder
2. Creatine
3. Multi vitamin
4. Fish oil

Focus on a healthy diet and ample training. Get a good multi vitamin, creatine make sure you're eating clean and stay consistent.

Top Bottom