Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What meal replacement supplement have given you the most results?

big$grip

I didnt have much results from meal replacements,but the one I have seen the most results was from myoplex.

what do you mean by results? An MRP is just that...a meal replacement. what kind of results do you expect from eating a meal?

hayjay said:
what do you mean by results? An MRP is just that...a meal replacement. what kind of results do you expect from eating a meal?

When I say amazing, I mean check out the ingrediants!! Its awsome!

Mass quantities triple threat.

lawnsaver said:

When I say amazing, I mean check out the ingrediants!! Its awsome!

Sorry lawnsaver, I was questioning the original posters question about expecting results from an MRP.

True, some MRP's contain ingredients that lend themselves to specific goals (cutting, bulking, etc.), but to actually expect results (Lean Body Mass gains) is far reaching.

Now, somebody that usually only consumes 2 meals a day and adds three MRP's may notice a change.

ANABOLICS??????

Not to be a total ass#@% about this but when did MEAL REPLACEMENTS become a Anabolic substance? this board is for Anabolic Discussion hence the title Anabolic discussion board. Not trying to bust your balls its just getting out of hand. People think just casue they are on the juice the can say anything on this board. this question should be redirected to the Suppliment board. Once again not a Personal Bash just a Hint to the MODS that this stuff should be redirected i the suppliments board.

just my $0.02

Top Bottom