Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What meal replacement supplement have given you the most results?

Re: ANABOLICS??????

Buffalo Joe said:
Not to be a total ass#@% about this but when did MEAL REPLACEMENTS become a Anabolic substance? this board is for Anabolic Discussion hence the title Anabolic discussion board. Not trying to bust your balls its just getting out of hand. People think just casue they are on the juice the can say anything on this board. this question should be redirected to the Suppliment board. Once again not a Personal Bash just a Hint to the MODS that this stuff should be redirected i the suppliments board.

just my $0.02

Reasons why you are incorrect:

1)Meal replacements are ANABOLIC. as well as other foods.

2) this board concerns BodyBuilding, and meal replacements are used in BB.

3) Nutrition concerns athletes with or without roids. And it contributes to MOST gains in BB.

4) There is more movement on this board, hence the question will be answered faster.

Re: Re: ANABOLICS??????

ironbarbarian said:

Reasons why you are incorrect:

1)Meal replacements are ANABOLIC. as well as other foods.

2) this board concerns BodyBuilding, and meal replacements are used in BB.

3) Nutrition concerns athletes with or without roids. And it contributes to MOST gains in BB.

4) There is more movement on this board, hence the question will be answered faster.

OK.

1) why have a suppliment discussion board then if they are why not call it anything that you might consider Anabolic board??

2) this board concerns Anabolic discussion not Body Building even though most want to compete not all do. and its called again "ANABOLIC DISCUSSION BOARD not BODY BUILDING DISCUSSION BOARD"

3) Athletes that dont take roids wouldnt come here to look for that info, and the guys on juice could go to the Suppliment board too.

4) if more people went to the right board and posted. it would have more movement.

Re: Re: Re: ANABOLICS??????

Buffalo Joe said:

OK.

1) why have a suppliment discussion board then if they are why not call it anything that you might consider Anabolic board??

2) this board concerns Anabolic discussion not Body Building even though most want to compete not all do. and its called again "ANABOLIC DISCUSSION BOARD not BODY BUILDING DISCUSSION BOARD"

3) Athletes that dont take roids wouldnt come here to look for that info, and the guys on juice could go to the Suppliment board too.

4) if more people went to the right board and posted. it would have more movement.
I have seen people on these boards for years that never took roids and get info here So im not sure about your number 3

Re: Re: Re: Re: ANABOLICS??????

waterboy said:
I have seen people on these boards for years that never took roids and get info here So im not sure about your number 3

ok well #3 might be 50% wrong but i am sure if they came on EF to research out Suppliments I.E. "Meal Replacements", They wouldnt come to the Anabolic Board first . you can agree with me on that cant you waterboy??

Buffalo, relax. If it wasnt a proper thread for this board, the mods would have moved it.

Relax, help if you can, and let the mods moderate the board.

You dont have to read every thread. Why is this bothering you so much???

Althouth its not gear, its refreshing to see a post not about Yohimburn or Novaldex...

My actual favorite is to mix EAS simply soy and EAS simply whey... its about 40gm protein, 25gm carb(more if you use milk), little fat and tastes pretty good. Plus its much cheaper than Mass quantities Thriple Threat.

Top Bottom