Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the main difference......

OKIE

between glutamine and glucosamine chondroitin. I take glutamine after my workout, but I also bought some pills for the morning that contain 1000mg of glucosamine sulphate, 800mg of chondroitin sulfate, & 800mg of MSM(methylsulfonylmethane). Thanks for the help!

The difference between glutamine and glucosamine chondroitin is the same as the difference between Vitamin A & Vitamin B complex and so on
Glutamine is metabolized via mitochondrial phosphate-dependent glutaminase
it's much like the relation between Glutmine & Glutathione

Toenail Juice Z said:
Also.............

When is the best time to take Glutamine?, and how many mg's for optimal gains?:cool:

Grams not Milligrams.

Aim for 20+/day if training intensely. If consuming a good protein drink, it should already contain adequate amounts.

Glucosamine and chrondiotin are excellent for sore joints, because they help to rebuild the cartilage, if taken on a daily basis. I find the glutamine reduces the ache i feel the following days after a workout, i think its the most abundant amino in the body aswell, i could be wrong though.

Originally posted by Iron Game:
Aim for 20+/day if training intensely. If consuming a good protein drink, it should already contain adequate amounts.

Are you serious? 20 grams of glutamine/day! I've read 8-10 grams is plenty! Anyone else got something on this?

Just depends on body weight, Iron games a big bloke. Not sure of an exact amount per Lb of bodyweight, but im sure someone will know.

Top Bottom