Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to look for when purchasing a pre work out

Johanstev

what's up guys I'm looking to purchase a pre work out for first time ever and I wonder if they are all the same or you should look for certain ingredients on the label, and which ingredients are the ones you want to see on the label, thank you.

None. The guys recommend D-Spark from N2BM.com as it's a non-stim.

All of the most popular have massive doses of caffeine in them. Some have your recommended daily dose in a single serving (400mg). Even as a coffee lover having the same as 4 strong cups of coffee in one hit is too much.

One of the other mods, Stevesmi, rightly points out that for bodybuilders stims actually cause blood vessels to do the opposite of what you want - you want them to dilate (open up). I'm a strength athlete so it's good for me.

almost all stimulant pre workouts are just a lot of caffeine and some amino acids and other garbage.

the problem is when you use caffeine your heart rate goes up. that is the #1 problem. why would you want to spike your HR before any sort of workout? makes no sense. you will actually hit your max HR with LESS EFFORT. this will not only slow you down but also wear you out quicker

if you want to get a nice pump use Dspark from n2bm. that is the only pre workout that makes any sort of sense. atleast then you are getting a nice pump and vascularity

Top Bottom