Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kinds of protein should I use?

loca92

Hi guys,

Could someone give me some advice on what types of protein shakes to use? For example what do I use in the morning/breakfast, before/after training, in between, and before I go to bed.

Thanks in advance!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

my advice is don't use a protein shake. i haven't used one in 20 years

more and more guys are abandoning shakes these days thanks to better education on the subject. we had an entire protein shake generation from the 80's where every magazine said you had to take them. marketing works! just like how people believe eating subway will land you chicks and shred you up

Hi guys,

Could someone give me some advice on what types of protein shakes to use? For example what do I use in the morning/breakfast, before/after training, in between, and before I go to bed.

Thanks in advance!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

You COULD (if you really wanted to) have a different kind for each occasion but how much do you vary your meals? Not much right? Still alive and functioning?? Of course you are.

The differences, if there are any, are tiny and you'd need to do something for years to notice it. Get the diet right first.

If you have no problem with dairy products - a pure whey isolate is the gold standard of protein supplements. It has the highest biological value and best amino acid profile

Top Bottom